Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner August 2016

Back jewelry / dress chain

Moonbeam88, 13 of May of 2015 at 16:19 Posted on Planning 0 3

I've tried on the Ronald Joyce Erin dress with the gorgeous hanging pearl chain detail across the back ( I think last years version was paola) and absolutely loved how the back looked but there were parts of the dress that didn't suit me as much. I prefer the fit of the Ronald Joyce Elizabeth and am considering going for this one but would love to add the chain detail to the back. My bridal assistant said that you can buy detachable chains separately and showed me a Kenneth Winston one but unfortunately it wasn't a good match. has anybody added jewelry to your dress and where did you get yours from?

x

3 replies

Latest activity by Summer87, 15 of May of 2015 at 22:43
  • Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon
    Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon ·
    • Hide content

Is this it

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Moonbeam88 ·
    • Hide content

I don't think it's exactly the same as the dress I tried didn't have the belt detail but very similar!

• Mrslh2b
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrslh2b ·
    • Hide content

EBay do loads of back chains from China and all the ones I've seen are a couple of £ tops! I order ALOT of jewellery from China off Ebay and have never had any problems - you can always sell them on if you don't like them once they arrive...? x

• Summer87
    Beginner August 2015
    Summer87 ·
    • Hide content

Etsy is great for body jewellery too. I got this lovely shoulder chain as my dress is strapless but undecided whether to wear it yet.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/212925192/shoulder-chain-silver-shoulder-chain

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics