Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

debmci

Back to work after a long weddingy weekend

debmci, 2 August, 2010 at 09:16 Posted on Planning 0 6

Well its back to porridge for me after a fab long weekend!

On friday I went to the dressmaker and got my dress sorted for its alterations, came home and worked on my invites for a while and I've finished the writing for my evening ones now, so just have to print them and get the names on. so its envelope writing, putting them together and finishing the evening ones for the next couple of weeks!

On saturday, the OH and I went shopping for our wedding rings. They are now ordered! Smiley smile We got some clothes for honeymoon, and when shopping saw a nice clock we both liked, so used some of our engagement gift money, and WE bout OUR first thing for OUR house (thats not actually built yet but still, the planner was out also last week though!!) Then we went on to debenhams and started the gift list...which we came home and I added loads of more stuff to!! Smiley smile

All in all I had a fab weekend and I just thought I would share! Smiley smile

6 replies

Latest activity by debmci, 2 August, 2010 at 12:02
  • C
    Beginner October 2011
    CLAIREYFAIRY2 ·
    • Hide content

Sounds like you had a great weekend, I can't wait to be at that stage, although I know time is going to fly by!! Bet it was so much fun doing the gift list!! x

• lovelygirl
    Beginner August 2011
    lovelygirl ·
    • Hide content

Sounds like a fab weekend!! i went shopping and bought nothing and then spent loads on internet shopping.

• fluffymalone
    Beginner May 2011
    fluffymalone ·
    • Hide content

Yay! Sounds like a great weekend!!

Not long now though hun bet your getting really excited!!

Have you flashed your dress yet? If you have ive missed it, any chance of a another little cheeky flash for me?? lol

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Aw its great!! They give you the beeper and you scan away!! We didnt have a lot of time tho so just got doing a few things, but when I got home the email password was sent out so was able to add loads online! Mum was in her element yesterday looking at misers, and rice cookers with me and adding them! lol

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Aw the excitement is really building up now! We filled in our notice forms as well last night!! Smiley smile It makes it very real signing the bottom!!

Im keeping my dress a massive secret, so no flashing! The only people thats seen it are my Mum, sis(CBM) and MOH, o and now the dressmaker lady! But as soon as the wedding is over I will then do a big flash!! Smiley winking

• fluffymalone
    Beginner May 2011
    fluffymalone ·
    • Hide content

Bless ya!! Thas cool but will now be waiting with baited breath for your report and a big big flash.

Makes it more exciting for us too ?

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Its hard to believe that Its not actually that long til I will be making my report! ARGH!!! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics