Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

wallflowersuzie
Beginner November 2014

Backless Bridal Lingerie Help

wallflowersuzie, 27 of April of 2013 at 19:19 Posted on Planning 0 10

I got my wedding dress this week, after ordering online. I knew when buying it, it had quite a low back (keyhole, it rests at my lower back, lace detail) but am now in a dilemma of finding the right underwear.

My problems are i'm a A cup and all shapewear pictures online seem to not show or give any details of the back. So i find something perfect and i'm too small or i dare not pay the money for something that won't be low enough. Being the size i am i'm not confident to not have something push up!

I was wondering if anyone else had/has this problem and has found any solutions? I'd prefer not to use back converters, but will keep it as a back-up plan.

Sorry this is a rubbish picture but this is the back of my dress, its see though lace down to the buttons

10 replies

Latest activity by Flamin Nora, 28 of April of 2013 at 17:15
  • B
    Beginner January 2012
    Butterfly2014 ·
    • Hide content

Could something like this work (by changing the top straps to clear straps so they don't show under your dress)?

http://www.maxcleavage.com/1103/Ultimo-Backless-Body-(Low-Back)/Nude/

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

My dress had a sheer back, almost to my bumcrack. I had bra cups sewn into the front of my dress. I am a B cup.

• wallflowersuzie
    Beginner November 2014
    wallflowersuzie ·
    • Hide content

Sadly the ultimo body maybe too high, I'm quite short so the lace sits lower on me, just above the base of my spine, so it shows off alot of my back

i havent had much luck with stick on bras, but then again the last time i wore one was when i was 18, in 6 years maybe they've got better. Maybe i just need some practice putting it on and getting comfortable in it.

Thanks for your help ?

• C
    Rockstar August 2013
    cherrybloom ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Try this I am sure they can do it for you, I have to say the back looks gorgeous!!

• A
    Beginner December 2013
    Amaranth ·
    • Hide content

I'd go for getting a bra sewn in for sure.

Gorgeous, gorgeous dress! I'm like a magpie with anything sparkly. Love it.

• wallflowersuzie
    Beginner November 2014
    wallflowersuzie ·
    • Hide content

Thank you, its the complete opposite to what i'd always wanted but when i saw it, i loved the idea of back detail, cause lets face it, after the walk down the aisle, the guests only see the back of you for a while.

I do need adjustments made to the dress so it is an option to get cups put in, at the moment i lean over and you see everything ?

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

A girl after my own heart Smiley smile

In one of the guest videos, shot from the front row, you can see people's faces change as I get past them!

Are you having your hair up?

• wallflowersuzie
    Beginner November 2014
    wallflowersuzie ·
    • Hide content

Yea i'm having a messy side bun

• Flamin Nora
    Beginner August 2013
    Flamin Nora ·
    • Hide content

I have a low backed dress like this. I've bought the multiway wonder bra, it has straps that cross low down on your back and meet and close on your stomach.

i haven't had my first fitting yet so hopefully it's low enough!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics