Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lorne
Beginner April 2022 Buckinghamshire

Bad postcode

Lorne, 25 of April of 2021 at 03:34 Posted on Planning 0 3
When the website asks for your postcode and it does t accept the one you live in? Why is that? BecUse it’s a rough area? It may be. But we work, we want to get married that should stop us from being allowed access to your website. We want to perfect day like anyone from a ‘snoopy’ estate

3 replies

Latest activity by Ben, 7 of May of 2021 at 11:49
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    What makes you think that? My postcode wasn’t accepted as where I actually live but I just assumed it was a web issue. It never crossed my mind it is to do with postcodes! Prob just their error.
  • Ebony
    Savvy May 2023 Lincolnshire
    Ebony ·
    • Hide content
    It’s more likely a web error than something Hitched have done on purpose. They probably just don’t have an up to date list of postcodes built into the site. Are you able to add the address without the postcode, try the town or city instead? Or maybe just a different postcode in the same area? I haven’t put my own address into the website, I’ve just entered the venue we have booked and the town it is located in, without a postcode.
  • Helen
    Hitched Admin August 2022 Surrey
    Helen ·
    • Hide content

Hi Lorne,

I'm really sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the website. The address function on the site can sometimes be glitchy and it's something we're working on. If you're still experiencing the issue, please contact feedback@hitched.email and one of our team will be in touch.

Thanks,

Helen

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics