Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Superhanka
Beginner December 2014

Badgely Mishka Shoes

Superhanka, 12 of July of 2014 at 21:43 Posted on Planning 0 3

Please does anyone know if Badgely Mishka have a UK shoe stockist? I'm not averse to ordering from the US but would sooner order from the UK given that I have one foot slightly bigger than the other and never know whether to plump for a 5 or 6!

3 replies

Latest activity by simone12, 13 of July of 2014 at 11:43
  • S
    Beginner May 2015
    simone12 ·
    • Hide content

I don't think they have a UK stockist. Three shops in the UK have their dresses but none of these have their shoes, I know as I checked myself and couldn't find them anywhere. I think the US website will ship to the UK though.

• Pipsybus
    Beginner June 2015
    Pipsybus ·
    • Hide content

I've been looking for a stockist for the last month with no joy as I've fallen in love with a pair of their shoes. It was going to cost an extra £78 to have them shipped due to import tax and I just didn't want to risk it and then not have them fit. It's so annoying! I have to stop looking at Pinterest and finding beautiful things that are only available in the US! I did find some on ebay but they were from an American seller - import tax would still have to be paid but that one didn't say how much!

• Mrs.K2b
    Beginner August 2015
    Mrs.K2b ·
    • Hide content

I looked at badgley Mishka shoes too, they're gorgeous! If you look on their website there is a store locator - 3 shops in the UK all of them in London (one of them being Harrods). Although it doesn't say what they stock (clothing/shoes/handbags) so may be worth a phone call to find out?!

• S
    Beginner May 2015
    simone12 ·
    • Hide content

Unfortunately the store locator on the Badgley Mischka website is very out of date. So much so that Harrods do not even have a wedding section anymore. There is one London stockist, one Northern Ireland stockist and one Scotland stockist. They all just stock limited dresses and no shoes. I know as I spent two months tracking down a wedding dress, while asking about shoes at the same time, and their customer service were pretty useless helping me find it and there are very few UK stockists.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics