Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jody
Beginner October 2022 East Central London

Bands

Jody, 5 of October of 2021 at 10:36 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at booking a 3 piece band for my wedding.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how much I should expect to pay... I don't want to be charged too much.

3 replies

Latest activity by Sadie, 11 of October of 2021 at 12:09
  • Halta
    Curious August 2022 Hertfordshire
    Halta ·
    • Hide content

Hi Jody,

It totally depends on the band and the area. We are having a band but we're based near London and the prices seemed to vary but the average tended to be £1,500-£2,000.

• Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

For a decent band to do a couple of 60 min sets or 3 40 min sets you are looking at around £1500, you may want to also think about how you fill the time they are not paying if they don't provide interval music, a DJ will be additional cost or you could Spotify playlist on a speaker.

have a look at this site, as you can see reviews, set lists and samples of their work so may help. we really wanted Rockit but they are not available for our date Smiley cry . They are amazing and great value, in Surrey, so not far from you and they cover London!

Wedding Bands For Hire | 99+ Live Wedding Music Bands | UK Wide | Function Central

• S
    Beginner August 2022 West Yorkshire
    Sadie ·
    • Hide content
    We have booked a band for our wedding next year in West Yorkshire and it is £1000. They`re doing two 40/50 minute sets. Then playing our chosen spotify playlist through speakers. I looked at loads of bands and mostly was around the £1000 rate.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics