Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

SunnyBlueDiamonds493
Beginner April 2016

Bar hire cost?

SunnyBlueDiamonds493, 26 of January of 2016 at 15:20 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi guys!

I am new to the forums so please be generous Smiley smile

My weddings in April and I can not wait! I have got everything planned out but the entertainment. I am looking to hire a mobile bar but have no idea if they are good for weddings?

Have been looking around on Google and found http://www.bars2you.com/ and it looks good and affordable! But my question is have any of you girls used a mobile bar and how much do you think they would cost to hire for a day?

Thanks,

Sarah

xoxo

1 replies

Latest activity by Lexi_K, 26 of January of 2016 at 18:46
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Welcome to hitched. I'm sure some people on here did the same and it ended up costing nothing. As long as they took a certain amount on the day there was no fee to have them there. If you don't get any answers try the search function for posts on mobile bars. Good luck x

• L
    Beginner June 2016
    Lexi_K ·
    • Hide content

Like Jayne said a lot seem to have a minimum spend and so long as you reach it you don't have to at anything (otherwise you pay the difference). One company I researched stated on their website that they've been going for years and never had to claim any money off people so I think the minimum spend is quite achievable with a fair number of guests.

lexi Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics