Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner September 2015

Barcelona Hen Party - Places to Stay

MoorWedding, 14 of November of 2014 at 13:10 Posted on Planning 0 8

Hello

I am planning my hen party for the end of July (2015) in Barcelona. There will be 15 of us, and I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations for places to stay. Looking for somewhere close to the main La Rambla area and also the beach

Thanks!

Sally

8 replies

Latest activity by Dental, yesterday at 11:01
  • M
    Manu ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sally,

I was born in Spain so I think I can help you with that... ?

The best area for what you're looking for is "La Barceloneta". It's really close to the port, the beach and "Las Ramblas". Unfortunately, I don't know any accommodation there but you will find lots of tourist apartments. Try "ownersdirect" or "homeaway". I have to say that it's a very noisy area but it should be fine if you're going to celebrate you hen party ?

Enjoy!

• Ddpunk
    Beginner June 2018
    Ddpunk ·
    • Hide content

The airbnb website has some good apartments.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/s/Barcelona--Spain?room_types%5B%5D=Entire+home%2Fapt&min_beds=15&sw_lat=41.357501378064704&sw_lng=2.14138472627576&ne_lat=41.427645499219466&ne_lng=2.206272726764041&zoom=13&search_by_map=true

• TheMrsMeFo
    Beginner April 2015
    TheMrsMeFo ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

I had my hen weekend in Barcelona last month! It was amazing!! My BM's booked an apartment through booking.com and it was lovely. We were at the top end of Las Ramblas, but it only took a nice casual 30min stroll to the beach / marina. Taxis were super cheap so we got them a couple of times to the W Hotel at the Marina.

Def try booking.com as we were only £150 each for 3 nights in a massive apartment, that also included private transfers from / to the airport.

xx

• E
    ExpensiveIvoryHair58328 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sally, I know this has been a while ago, but I was wondering if you still knew the name of the apartment on booking.com? I am looking to organize a hen party for my friend in Barcelona this July and we are 12 girls, so far.

Thanks in advance,

Dina

• L
    Beginner February 2018 Co Antrim
    Lastreaction ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sally,

For a central location near La Rambla and within walking distance to the beach, consider Hotel Continental Barcelona. Its convenient location and comfortable rooms make it a practical choice for your group. If you're looking for a more luxurious beachfront option, W Barcelona offers stunning views and upscale amenities, though it's slightly further from La Rambla. On a budget? Hostel One Ramblas provides affordable dormitory-style rooms and private accommodations, all within reach of both the city center and the beach. Finally, for a high-end experience near the beach, Hotel Arts Barcelona offers luxurious accommodations and a prime beachfront location, albeit a bit farther from La Rambla.

• D
    Beginner February 2019 West Midlands
    David ·
    • Hide content

This is very good

• D
    Beginner February 2019 West Midlands
    David ·
    • Hide content

The keyword fotbollsplan kvadratmeter translates to "football field square meters" in English. A standard football (soccer) field is usually between 4,050 and 10,800 square meters. The dimensions can vary, with the length ranging from 90 to 120 meters and the width from 45 to 90 meters. These variations depend on the level of play and specific regulations of different football associations.

• D
    Beginner March 2024 Pakistan
    Dental ·
    • Hide content

Welcome to Tarps Plus, your premier destination for high-quality tarps designed to meet a wide range of needs. Established with a commitment to excellence and durability, Tarps Plus has become a trusted name in providing top-notch tarpaulin products to customers across various industries and applications. At Tarps Plus , we understand that reliability and strength are paramount when it comes to protecting your valuable assets. Our extensive selection of tarps is crafted from premium materials, ensuring exceptional performance and longevity. Whether you require protection for construction sites, agricultural projects, outdoor events, or residential use, our tarps are designed to withstand the elements and provide unparalleled coverage.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics