Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S

Barn hire Northamptonshire

SunnyPinkCars699, 4 of August of 2017 at 07:51 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hello. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any barns that can be hired out for weddings in Northamptonshire? I've got viewings booked at barns which provide everything for you, I just wanted to compare prices if I was to hire own catering and decorations. Been to a couple of weddings this year which have been done this way, just not the location I want. Thanks in advance, Jo Smiley smile

1 replies

Latest activity by Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon, 25 of August of 2017 at 15:35
  • R
    Beginner February 2019
    RomanticBrownConfetti904 ·
    • Hide content

We were looking for the same thing but couldn't find any dry hire places Smiley sad

so not much help sorry.

Not sure where you've been but we looked at skylark it is an all inclusive venue but whilst more reasonable than most the barn actually looks nothing like a barn inside as its all hung with drapes, so looks like the inside of a marquee. Beautiful but not like a barn! It has lovely views though.

• Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon
    Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon ·
    • Hide content

If you can consider farm type fields then i know of a few Leicestershire wedding venues that i have photographed at that I think would do the dry hire

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics