Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner April 2016

Barn Wedding in Kent

abbrown, 12 of October of 2014 at 19:38 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hello,

I am looking to get married in Spring 2016 and my partner and I would love a rustic barn wedding. I have found a few venues but there doesn't seem to be many. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

4 replies

Latest activity by Sam&Louise, 13 of October of 2014 at 18:19
  • S
    Simply Ceremonies Uk ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried The Thatched barn at Farthingloe near Dover, The Old Kent Barn at Swingfield, Ruffynes Barn at Aldington, The Red barn at Capel Le ferne, Reach Court Farm at St Margaret's ?

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

Thatched Barn Farthingloe near dover is where we are having our uk party and it is amazing!! The people that host weddings are lovely and they have been fantastic with us so far. They allow your own choice of caterers etc and have a bar there. There is also a small b&b behind it and hotel nearby. Other venues are winters barn canterbury, cooling castle barns rochester and old kent barn although I haven't been to view that one

• Laura Ellen Photography
    Beginner May 2014
    Laura Ellen Photography ·
    • Hide content

Here's a few Ratsbury Barn, Kent Life, Great Barn at Rolvenden, The Court Lodge. It's definitely worth looking into Sussex too as there are lots of barn venues.

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content

The Old Kent Barn at Swingfield is lovely, you will love it.

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

Do you have any additional requirements regarding capacity, budget etc?

There are loads of lovely ones- The house meadow is beautiful if you want a bit more control, such as being able to provide your own caterers and alcohol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics