Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

miss_winter14
Beginner February 2014

Bathroom Baskets- contents

miss_winter14, 20 of January of 2014 at 12:42 Posted on Planning 0 9

Ok, what else, if anything, do i need in my bathroom baskets?

Men:

Mini body sprays

Wet-wipes

Comb

Gum

Tic-tacs

Headache Pills

Rennie tablets

Women:

Wet-wipes

Comb

Gum

Tic-tacs

Headache Pills

Rennie tablets

Nail Files

Tampons/Towels

Thinking of adding to both, safety pins and lint rollers and clear nail varnish and lip-salve to the womens.

Anything else? Have I missed something glaringly obvious?

Thanks girls! ^_^

9 replies

Latest activity by jessuk, 4 of November of 2014 at 12:12
  • MischiefMumma
    Beginner August 2014
    MischiefMumma ·
    • Hide content

I'm having pocket tissues, paracetamols, plasters (for blistered feet!) and anti-histamines. A lot of OH's family have hay fever and there will be flowers at the wedding obviously so I thought I'd put those in there too. Also having a flip flop basket!

• W
    Beginner December 2014
    WinterBride14 ·
    • Hide content

Hairspray & Deodorant?

• ShropshireLass
    Beginner April 2014
    ShropshireLass ·
    • Hide content

You could add some cheapy tights to the ladies baskets? Mini hair spray? Hand sanitizer? All I can think of...you've got them pretty much covered!! Smiley smile

• miss_winter14
    Beginner February 2014
    miss_winter14 ·
    • Hide content

Ah plasters i'd forgotten! thank you!

mini hairspray is another i'd not thought of. i'd thought about grips (though forgot to write those down) but hairspray is a good idea!

thanks all! )

• W
    Beginner December 2014
    WinterBride14 ·
    • Hide content

Needle & thread!?

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

Girls: hair bands, kirby grips, hairspray, tampons, pantyliners, cotton buds, cotton wool balls, clear plasters, ibuprofen, indigestion tablets, deodorant, impulse spray, mini perfume samples, toothbrushes, toothpaste, mints, chewing gum, handcream...will remember more, I'm sure. Sewing kit, nail file, clear nail polish, tissues.

Boys: hair putty stuff, ibuprofen, indigestion tablets, deodorant, lynx spray, mini aftershave samples, toothbrushes, toothpaste, mints, chewing gum...again, will remember more. Tissues.

• Loopz
    Beginner March 2013
    Loopz ·
    • Hide content

Lip balm, mini perfumes, face wipes, clear nail varnish (touch ups and ladders in tights), tissues, body spray, hairspray, bobby pins, plasters, blister plasters...can't remember what else we had in ours!

• M
    Beginner December 2015
    MrsAJ2be ·
    • Hide content

Wow! I've never even heard of doing this what a good idea. Hmm, you could buy a mini pack of facial wipes or even a mini sun screen if you're getting married in the summer (unlikely you'll need it in this country, but you never know!)

• SillyWrong
    Beginner October 2014
    SillyWrong ·
    • Hide content

Brilliant list ladies - thank you! Before I read this, I had 'deodorant and chewing gum' on my list!!

• J
    Beginner August 2016
    jessuk ·
    • Hide content

Love this! What about some hairspray for the ladies? Also, some mini lip-glosses. You can pick up a pack of them quite cheap, especially in the likes of Boots 3 for 2 Christmas ranges.

I am doing something similar, and found some fab wicker baskets to use: https://wovenhill.co.uk/Home-Storage/Small-Storage-Baskets/
    I am also thinking about doing some personalised gift baskets to leave in guest bedrooms, such as close family, containing the essentials plus a present that would mean something to the individual, with a thank you letter from the two of us.

I might also use a rattan hamper type thing outside the marquee, one for pashminas and one for flip flops. I especially like the grey wicker ones at Wovenhill https://wovenhill.co.uk/Home-Storage/Wicker-Extra-Large-Hamper.aspx to match our rustic theme. Prices are really reasonable and not seen anything like this elsewhere. Might get different sized ones, and have them dotted about - one outside with fleece blankets - as extra décor to match our shabby chic theme, but they will also be amazingly useful to use at home afterwards!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics