Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

LoveSka
Beginner October 2011

Battery Flickering Tea Lights, , , , , ,

LoveSka, 4 January, 2011 at 18:36 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi, I know that a lot of venue's wont allow candles due to Health and Safety Regulations, so when I saw battery tea lights in my local POUNDLAND I couldn't help but buy a pack.

I only bought 1 pack (4 lights) as I thought 4 lights for £1 they must be crap. I WAS WRONG. They do flicker and look quite realistic, I then thought , I bet the battery will run out before we have finished our first course. I lit one to see how long the battery life was.

Low and behold almost 30 hours later the thing is still going strong, , , , , , , ,?

4 replies

Latest activity by tinks269, 4 January, 2011 at 18:58
  • Browny
    Beginner June 2011
    Browny ·
    • Hide content

I knew they had pillar LED candles but not tealights! I'll be taking a trip to poundland tomorrow lunchtime!

Thanks for the heads up!

xxx

• J
    Beginner May 2011
    Jenny1979x ·
    • Hide content

Yes, i saw these the other day and bought 5 packs. They will transform my room no end.

• Bittersweet
    Beginner June 2012
    Bittersweet ·
    • Hide content

Ooh, thanks for this post! I am having lanterns at our venue- suspended from the ceiling and have been looking for the LED tea lights. I bought 8 from B & Q the other day in the sale for £2. Ive got to go and find my local £ shop to see if i can get more- i need about 25!

• tinks269
    Beginner February 2011
    tinks269 ·
    • Hide content

Oooo well found you. My venue has a courtyard where the ceremony room, room with the buffet and bar all lead off and so I am decorating it. I was worrying about changing tea lights once they have burnt/ blown out so these sound great. Thanks

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics