Treacle tart ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

• Jingle
    Beginner December 2006
    Jingle ·
    • Hide content

They are both rediculous in their own right, but in this situation Noirin swings it! Her idea of winning an argument is, "well I said xxxxx from the start you stupid cow" Oh right thats ok then!

Why does she need the acceptance of men soooo badly that she will step on anyone to get the attention she needs? Its just embarassing to watch. I do think Bea is an awful snob, but Noirin is just crass.

• B
    blimey ·
    • Hide content

Don't really like either of them to be honest.

they should get rid of both of them, while they are at it they should also get rid of.

1.Marcus (because he's repulsive, over confident or should i say deluded,very controlling and looks like he smells of off cheese and wheat).Reminds me of 'Spoilt B**tard' out of the Viz comics.

2.Isaac (because he said 'Daddy's back' or words to that affect ,seems rather arrogant plus i don't understand why Noirin apologised to him because they are exes)

3.David (he just irritates me)

4.hira (is that her name?)

They should have a massive BB cull. Get rid.

I do like Dogface at the moment though, still like Rodrigo although he does whinge alot but i did like what he said to Noirin last night.Think Charlie is ok and i'm sure i'm in the minority but i don't particularly mind Lisa.

Still want Siavash to win at this moment in time.

• Treacle tart
    Beginner January 2006
    Treacle tart ·
    • Hide content

LOve it!

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/big-brother

• B
    blimey ·
    • Hide content

Oooh that was very interesting Treacle tart.

Bea is a sh*t stirrer but i'm glad that she said what she said. Might have been better not having an audience in the room though but that's probably why she said it.

Noirin really isn't very nice and she's got a horrible mouth on her.

• B
    bobbi ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Norin called Bea a cow while she was packing her bags and I for one agree with Noirin all she Bea does is *** about everyone else behind their backs. Last night she was all friendly with Lisa and she hates her, she's backstabbing everyone.

• B
    bobbi ·
    • Hide content

09016 16 16 09 vote now

• Ginger
    Beginner June 2008
    Ginger ·
    • Hide content

I like Bea, she says it how it is, she also often says it to the person, who here does not talk about others behind their backs?

Nioren is a man faced tease who has to have attention from men.

• B
    bobbi ·
    • Hide content

Bea befriends people and then talks about them behind their back shes a complete cow and shes even worse on the live feed, thats just my opinion.

• Ginger
    Beginner June 2008
    Ginger ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

which makes better tv than a frankly, not that attractive, attention whore. They all talk about each other, it's what tus humans do, but not all of us have to have attention from men, all the time, and work harder to get it if, god forbid, they may find another female attractive.

However, i think Bea is a bit guilty of doing similar mistakes with Freddy, love him.

• HeidiHole
    Beginner October 2003
    HeidiHole ·
    • Hide content

I can't fecking stand Bea, which is a shame as I had high hopes for her after her run in with Kenneth, she's a proper shit stirrer and bitches in a nasty way, Grace BB7 stylee. Having said that, I don't like Noirin much at the moment either. I think Bea's nose is out of joint with all the attention Noirin is getting, and she doesn't like it one bit.

Noirin needs such a slap it's not funny, she's being horrible to poor Siavash. I wIll still vote for Marcus tonight though, not only is he dull but his smugness over Noiringate is going to wreck my pickle.

• Ginger
    Beginner June 2008
    Ginger ·
    • Hide content

Noiren needs to stay in for good TV!

Marcus needs to go as he needs a jolly good scrub down.... poor stinky looking delusional gods gift to women and stuff like that.

BB should ban the phrase 'stuff like that' and in fact, the word 'like' unless it is being used in the correct manner. it is driving me up the pole, like

• B
    bobbi ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I agree completely with you HH she treated Siavash badly and I did like Bea at the beginning but she has disappointed me hugely. But Marcus has to go I just can't stand watching him any longer.......and the whole thing with the house now loving marcus when they werent that bothered about him before they hated Noirin.

• Luthien
    Beginner June 2007
    Luthien ·
    • Hide content

Noirin out!

Marcus will be out soon enough - get NOIRIN OUT!

• B
    bobbi ·
    • Hide content

Now that the housemates love marcus he wont be put up for eviction thats why I think we need to get him out tonight while we have the chance. He brings nothing to the house he isn't entertaining at all.

That washing with a brillo pad is enough to get him out!

• Luthien
    Beginner June 2007
    Luthien ·
    • Hide content

Not two days ago they hated him - they change like the wind. He will keep. Get that smug bint out. She's been saying that she will stay in because of her 'storylines'. I'd like to see her proved wrong.

• B
    bobbi ·
    • Hide content

I'd just rather watch Noirin than Marcus.

• B
    blimey ·
    • Hide content

Noirin out tonight i hope.

I don't think could bare her getting smoochy with Isaac for another week.

• P
    poochanna ·
    • Hide content

It's a toughie as I can't stand Marcus and the hair makes me feel sick but I feel Noirin has to go. I am hoping that her going means Issac will also leave, he's very odd, a bit "sleeping with the enemy" <creepy>

I quite like Bea, I like that she speaks her mind and stands up for herself. I didn't like her being nasty about Halfwit last night though, that was a bit mean and made me go off her a bit.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics