Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leanne
Beginner April 2023 Cheshire

Beauty/hair/skin/well-being regime preperation

Leanne, 5 of November of 2021 at 09:13 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0

Being a Bride myself, I have used my business to my advantage and already started my stress free regimes for my wedding. I hope this helps anyone who may need a little help with this area, even if it’s to take the stress away! Smiley smile

BRHAIVE Weddings & Events (on Hitched)

Usually, the role of a Wedding Planner includes all aspects of the day – from Venues, Flowers, Décor, Ceremony, Reception, Food, Drink and Entertainment. They are widely known for helping to relieve all of the stress from planning a Wedding. But have you heard of a Wedding Planner who solely helps to plan you for your day?

We have created an Exclusive package which factors the physical appearance and mental well-being of our customers during the lead up to their big day. With years of experience in the Hair, Beauty and Fashion Industry, we realised when getting to know our customers during the Wedding Lead Up that there are crucial things missing from the typical Wedding Planning Experience. Having started in Industries where we value these things, it has beneficially led us into using our initiative and experience to find ways in which we can help fill the missing gaps.

We have teamed with a handful of award-winning and experienced suppliers to create our exclusive package, tailor-made for you. We work with top suppliers within the Hair, Beauty, Aesthetic and Fitness Industries whoare each here to help assist you personally during the lead up to your Wedding. You may be thinking, Do I really need a whole year for a beauty and health plans? Essentially, yes! Rather than the harsh detoxes or short-term cosmetic procedures, we believe in taking an enjoyable, effective, and long-term wellness approach to your Beauty, Cosmetic and Health regimes. In the end, building up small and sustainable changes whilst adding some self-care time and beautifying treatments along the way, leads to a far more confident body image and mindset for your best day ever.

Some of the incredible services from our suppliers included in this package are:

6-12 months prior to Wedding Courses for; Hair Growth, Skin and Body Tightening, Hair Treatments, Medically Preformed Aesthetic Treatments such as Fat Dissolving, Excessive Sweat Treatments, Collagen (Profhilo), Botox and Fillers. Skin, and Facial and Acne Treatments, Personal Stylists to help with the Bridal parties’ wardrobes for the big day, Personal Training, Online Coaching for Physical and Mental Wellbeingand Vegan Nutrition.Beauty/hair/skin/well-being regime preperation 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics