Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner July 2010

Belated Hen Night Report

brideseekingblush, 21 July, 2010 at 09:18 Posted on Planning 0 4

Well I had a mad couple of last days at work - 10hours on Mon, 11 on Tues, so I'm a bit late doing this, but hopefully better late than never.

We met up at 1030 and went to SpaLondon in Bethnal Green - which was really nice - I was in there coming up three hours and felt so chilled out afterwards I wanted to go home and sleep! Anyway, we went to Bistrotheque instead for brunch, and had some yummy food and blood-orange bellinis which were lovely. Then we went to Viajante for cocktails, which again were very good. Quick home for change and off to see the Dreamboys! It was a really good show actually, even if only one of them went full frontal Smiley winking

After the worry it was a really nice day and now ready for the wedding - wearing my shoes with a pair of totes (do they even make those anymore???) now to try and break 'em in!

4 replies

Latest activity by debmci, 21 July, 2010 at 15:15
  • C
    Beginner July 2011
    cassmk2 ·
    • Hide content

Sounds like you had a great hen party! And now the countdown begins!!

• Gen28
    Beginner August 2010
    Gen28 ·
    • Hide content

Glad you had a good time hun. OMG i just seen our ticker its only 4 days ooooo hope everything goes ok xx

• B
    Beginner July 2010
    brideseekingblush ·
    • Hide content

Thanks girls!

• lovelygirl
    Beginner August 2011
    lovelygirl ·
    • Hide content

Ooh ooh exciting stuff!!! I bet you are a bundle of energy and excitement this close to the day!!

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

O sounds fab! we're only missing a wee flash tho! Smiley winking lol. Good one with the totes in the shoes...be a good stretching device!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics