Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rachalan
Beginner April 2016

Bellavista, Hyde Bank Farm, Hey Green Hotel, advise needed!

Rachalan, 25 of November of 2012 at 23:17 Posted on Planning 0

Hi

Last weekend we went and looked at Bellavista in Milnrow, today we went to Hyde Bank Farm in Romily and next weekend we're going to look at Hey Green Hotel. I'm just wondering have any of you been to or got married at any of these? We want to do the wedding on a really small budget we're looking at £6000 in April/May 2014 as we're looking to move house at the end of 2013.

Bellavista was nice, if we had our reception there we'd get married at chadderton town hall, I liked the fact it was all on one level as one of our guests is disabled and it's nice and light but the owner wasn't particularly friendly and looking around felt a tiny bit awkward, Hyde Bank Farm was nice but I think it might be a little bit too small, we have 100 evening guests but as the ceiling is low and the rooms quite dark I'm worried it might feel too small, also my brother and uncles would have to carry my grans wheelchair up the stairs which isn't practical but the grounds are gorgeous.

Other than the venues mentioned does anyone else know anywhere else which would fit our budget in the Oldham/Manchester area?

Thanks!

• J
    jules40 ·
    • Hide content

Contact Tony at Thewddingscovered.co.uk tell him Julie said he would give you some advice on venues He works with all the places you have mentioned and should be able to help . He also does really good venue dressing packages if you are on a budget . Don't know their prices but the Broadfield Hotel is nice

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics