Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner October 2011

Benjamin Adams Shoes Rant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Poon, 7 March, 2011 at 13:31 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hey Ladies, Quite new to the Hitched website and forum but wanted to have a little rant.

I found some lovely Benjamin Adams shoes on their website the other month so decided to send them an email to see who holds stock of them. One of the places was Oriental Pearl in Bluewater. Off I went yesterday with Mum in the hope of trying them on and checking the colour against my dress material swatch. What a waste of a day they had NO STOCK of any Benjamin Adams shoes so we decided to look in all the department stores and 4 hours later home I came minus shoes.

We are off to London on the 19th so I emailed a place in Hatton Gardens this morning who is also meant to stock them. Yes you have got it, they no longer stock BJ shoes. I am so disappointed as I am having my silhouette of my dress fitted 17th March 2011 and my dress maker asked me to bring along shoes. Will now have to take a BLACK PAIR :-(

The two pairs I love are Cruz and Liza. Don't want to order them off the web as not sure which pair I would rather and also if they will match my Ivory dress. Can any of you hitchers help please?

I live in Kent so anywhere near there would be good

Thank You

4 replies

Latest activity by Mrs Poon, 7 March, 2011 at 16:58
  • Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

If you can't find a stockist you may need to order them online to try - they will have a returns policy if you don't like them or they don't match.

• SaSaSi
    Beginner July 2012
    SaSaSi ·
    • Hide content

Def order online, you can return within 14 days.

I got the Hathaway but havent tried them on with my dress yet - will end of month but they can be dyed to match your dress exact. x

• N
    Beginner January 2008
    niche79 ·
    • Hide content

I have got Cruz, I love them !!!

It won't help you as I live in MK and bought them locally but I know that Elegant Steps stock them and they quite often have discount codes in wedding mags for 10-15% off as well, with a free returns policy, so I think as long as you ordered them around the time of your fitting you will have time to send back whichever ones you dont want.

• PompeyEm
    Beginner September 2011
    PompeyEm ·
    • Hide content

I have Liza!!!! They were definitely stocked, along with a number of Benjamin Adams shoes, at Miss Bush in Ripley, just off the A3. It may be a wee trek round the M25 though, not sure where in Kent you are

Alternatively, there are a load of BA shoes on the Elegant Steps website

• M
    Beginner October 2011
    Mrs Poon ·
    • Hide content

Niche79 & pompeyem.

OMG soooooo jelous that you have a pair. I am making it my soul purpose in life to own a pair for my wedding day :-)

Thank you everyone for you help :-)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics