Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner March 2014

Benjamin Roberts/ Enzoani Dresses

sarahdarby, 28 October, 2012 at 16:47 Posted on Planning 0 8

Hi All

I really like the Enzoani 'Diana' dress, but am a bit confused as to where I can buy it from. Does anyone know if Benjamin Roberts owns Enzoani, or if they are the same? I have found a few links for this dress online, and they seem to go to the Benjamin Roberts Website!

Thanks

Sarah

8 replies

Latest activity by starstruck-, 2 November, 2012 at 10:21
  • starstruck-
    starstruck- ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sarah,

Benjamin Roberts have several labels under their hat, the main 4 are Tia, Benjamin Roberts, Blue by Enzoani and Enzoani. They are all labels owned by the same company, and it is the same people that deals with orders for all 4 labels from the BR company.

Having looked at their website though, they seem to have seperated the Blue and Enzoani labels and are only showing stocksts for Tia and BR - I think if I was you i'd drop them a quick email and ask who your local stockists of Enzoani are!

? Kerri x

• S
    Beginner March 2014
    sarahdarby ·
    • Hide content

Aha! Thank you for clearing this up, I was very confused ?

• D
    Beginner April 2013
    deaves82 ·
    • Hide content

If you go to: https://www.enzoani.com/new/location.html and type in your address it will bring up a list of Enzoani stockists in your area.

• S
    Beginner March 2014
    sarahdarby ·
    • Hide content

Thank you. Shame it doesn't list stockists of individual dresses (i know that would be a rather large task though!) ?

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

Where are you based?

• S
    Beginner March 2014
    sarahdarby ·
    • Hide content

I am in South Wales. Have emailed a few local stockists, so fingers crossed Smiley smile

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I don't know that area sadly but I'm sure there will be stockists enar you. Good luck ?

• starstruck-
    starstruck- ·
    • Hide content

It might be useful to know that Benjamin Roberts offer a sample loan service to their stockists. So if a shop doesn't actually have their own sample of the dress you like, they can ask BR to send them their sample. I think they will send it out on loan for about a week, depending on when it is available and the shop will be charged shipping, which I would expect them to pass on to you (we used to charge the customer the cost of shipping, which was taken off the cost of their dress if they decided to proceed with an order).

However, if memory serves, they will only loan a shop each style just once. So if they have already had your dress in on loan, they wont be able to do this. (The idea being that if a shop is being asked for a dress more than once, its probably a sample that they should buy for themselves and have readily available).

(Disclaimer: I worked with Benjamin Roberts around 3 years ago now and this was certainly the case back then, but I don't know if things have changed!)

• starstruck-
    starstruck- ·
    • Hide content

Just had to come on an update this post as I found out some info on Wednesday.

I was chatting with a new stockist of ours and they stock Benjamin Roberts dresses. I asked her about the website and she explained that Enzoani and Blue by Enzoani have in fact been separated from the Benjamin Roberts labels. I don't know exact details, but they are now separate companies and are run by different people (although from what I can gather a lot of the main players in the Enzoani company were the ones that were with Benjamin Roberts previously).

I hope that helps!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics