Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner October 2012

Berketex sale

Meggiemoo1981, 21 September, 2011 at 21:55 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hi,

Ive just seen an advert for the Berketex sale. Has anyone ever been to one of their sales? Is it worth bothering with??

Thanks

10 replies

Latest activity by staceylynch6, 24 September, 2011 at 12:35
  • S
    Beginner September 2012
    staceylynch6 ·
    • Hide content

I have been to one a while back but didnt see anything i liked. in the end bought a full price dress which i wasnt planning on doing..oops ?

• LeaLeigh
    Dedicated September 2012
    LeaLeigh ·
    • Hide content

I bought my dress from them in the sale. It was an ex display, was £1500 down to £375 ?

I have a dress maker at the end of my street who is going to alter it for £80 cheaper than Berketex.

It was an impulse buy and my mum went mental (we looked at one dress she loved and wanted to buy me ) but it saved £625 from my budget

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content

Oooooooh that sounds good!

Do you know if kids are allowed in?

• LeaLeigh
    Dedicated September 2012
    LeaLeigh ·
    • Hide content

I don't sorry. It would be a bit rude not to. So long as there are no chocolately fingers and someone supervises?

Ask them when you make your appointment ?

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content

I made my appointment online but will give them a call today. I'm so lucky as my lovely H2B offered to look after two of my sister's kids (first time on his own!!)......they are a handful! Definitely days like these that I realise how lucky I am to have my lovely fiance and how he'd do anything for me!! :-)

Beginner
    2ndtimedebs ·
    • Hide content

I found my dress in one of these sales a couple of months ago. It was fairly busy but we all got coloured tags to put on three dresses we liked and then got to try them on. Because it was a sale dress i did have to pay in full but it was over £500 off so I can't complain! Would definitely recommend a visit if it's anything like the one I went to!

• looneysh
    Beginner May 2012
    looneysh ·
    • Hide content

I bought my dress I berketex brides, and had originally wanted to make an appointment on a sale day. But the assistants discouraged me by saying if it was my first time visiting I should go on a non sale day. This because you are limited to the number of dresses you can try on, whereas if you go on a non sale day you can try on as many as you like. Needless to say I bought my dress at full price.....

• S
    Beginner September 2012
    staceylynch6 ·
    • Hide content

Hi looneysh what dess did you buy? im a beketex bide also lol

• MrsG2B28.7.12
    Beginner July 2012
    MrsG2B28.7.12 ·
    • Hide content

I went to the sale in Portsmouth a few months back...wasn't overly busy (around 10-15 brides), could try on as many dresses as I liked and stay in them as long as I liked, in the end I fell in love with two which the sales assistants helped me in and out of 3 times! Ended up getting my dress and veil (full priced but with 20% off as it was a sale day!)

• looneysh
    Beginner May 2012
    looneysh ·
    • Hide content

Hi Stacey, I bought a dress by Andrew harker called emmie. What dress did you buy?

• S
    Beginner September 2012
    staceylynch6 ·
    • Hide content

I got shanessa by rosetta nicolini cant wait to go for fittings but thats ages away your dress is lovely

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics