Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner May 2011

Best Ever Don't Tell The Bride from Series 4 so far???

EmEm, 24 September, 2010 at 13:32 Posted on Planning 0 14

Hi everyone,

I am doing some research and just wanted to know what everyone's favourite episode of Don't Tell The Bride is from this series? Who;s your favourite couple and wedding and why?? And if there were any partricular parts of the wedding, ie dress, venue, cake that anyone especially liked?

Thanks a million!

14 replies

Latest activity by EmEm, 29 September, 2010 at 15:10
  • Jay-Low
    Beginner
    Jay-Low ·
    • Hide content

Can't remember their names but my fave couple are the ones that got married on the HMS Belfast.

This is because they both seemed pretty 'normal' rather then stroppy/spoilt etc and you could tell how in love they were. I loved her dress and I loved her reaction to the whole thing even though it wasn't how she had pictured her wedding. It wasn't my favourite venue out of all the episodes though - my fave venue was the one where he wanted the mongolian tents but he couldn't afford them in the budget so it was in a lovely country house/barn type place. Sorry I can't remember the names of the couple or the venue!!

HTH

• MrsKeating2B
    Beginner April 2011
    MrsKeating2B ·
    • Hide content

My fave has to be the las vegas one.. purely for entertainment.. she shouldnt have married the selfish git in a million years..!!!!..

• E
    Beginner May 2011
    EmEm ·
    • Hide content

Thanks guys!

I agree Vicky Jay, the couple on HMS belfast were lovely and looked genuinely loved up!

And yes MrsKeating2B, the Las Vegas couple was so so shocking it was amazing telly. I wonder if they will have a massive 'blessing' where she will get to plan everything her way....

• C
    Beginner October 2011
    CLAIREYFAIRY2 ·
    • Hide content

I think I've disliked more couples than liked them in this series. I couldn't stand the young mouthy girl from Wales (i think that was where she was from). I didn't like this weeks couple with the Vega wedding, and I wasn't impressed with the bloke that lived in a caravan who went to Prague for 3 days. The HMS Belfast couple were my favourite, they seemed the most down to earth. They've all mage great viewing though.

• CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content

I like the young couple where the brides mum had died. They were genuinely completely in love and the groom honestly wanted to give her the best day she could have.

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

For me it's between the couple who married on HMS Belfast, because of the bit at the end where she gushed about how amazing she thought her husband was, OR the one where the bride's mum had died when she was 13 and her husband went all out to make her feel as though her mum was as much a part of the day as possible.

• mrsgreatbatch2b
    Beginner July 2012
    mrsgreatbatch2b ·
    • Hide content

I preferrred the whole day of the hms belfast/greek wedding. The most emotional was the one where the bride's mum had died.

But i'm glad this series there showing that not everything ends in happily ever after.

I think it was the first episode where the couple lived in a caravan on his family's farm, she was far too immature to get married, why on earth did he think marriage was the right thing for her with the way she acted.

Also this weeks episode of the vegas wedding was good. I must admit I would be very upset if my OH knew it wasn't what I wanted and specially not inviting my family, but I'd still marry him.

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

The couple from Bristol Tom & Lottie. Loved how he really got into the planning & their story was lovely.

• E
    Beginner May 2011
    EmEm ·
    • Hide content

Thanks guys! So far its looking like HMS Belfast couple and Bristol couple are steady faves. People seem to be touched by genuine emotion and love....

• sproggers
    Beginner May 2012
    sproggers ·
    • Hide content

I've only seen the last 2, I'd never heard of it till I'd seen posts on here about it, but I thought the Bristol couple were lovely. I wish my H2B would plan all our wedding I'm finding it very difficult to make any decisions lol

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I felt a wee bit sorry for him at the end! He had a bit of a silly idea at the beginning, but they were really hard on him! I couldnt believe that she didnt even tell him that she was getting on the flight!

she was a wee bit of a spoild child. I really liked the dress that he had picked for her.

• B
    Beginner September 2011
    broomfield2b ·
    • Hide content

The two i loved is the belfast couple. She was totally realistic about everything and would wore the dress as she knew it was likely she may not like it lol

and the bristol couple as he bought sooo much thought into everything and they both seemed the most in love. last week vegas one, what a selfish B**tard if he perhaps flown out and his best man two days before the wedding and arranged it from the uk he could have affored to send his sister and her brother!!!

I mean he could have got her dress here, no need to ship it to the uk and back again, and booked the venue etc from over in the uk. I know you dont get to see it but HELLO internet PICTURES you could have gotten a rough idea. I think the best man knew more about the bride and what she like and wouldnt!!

He has a gambling issue and basically took it as a opportunity to fly out and have a amazing holiday with his best mate and throw the wedding in on top! there is no way I would of married the selfish twat. even my H2b didnt understand where he was coming from, and no way I go with out my sisters!!! there my best friends and they wouldnt go one with out the other either!

cant wait for this weeks woo Smiley smile xxxx

• AmyLovesPaul
    Beginner May 2011
    AmyLovesPaul ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I completely agree!!!!!

• E
    Beginner May 2011
    EmEm ·
    • Hide content

Bump!x