Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Best Fitness dvd?

24 of April of 2013 at 10:40 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 10

Hey guys!

As we have just moved into a new house i have had to cancel my weight watchers membership and gym membership Smiley sad just too expensive! However, i am using my fitness pal to keep track of my eating but was just wondering if anyone can recommend some really good fitness dvds? Im quite sceptical of some celebrity ones as they all seem to bring them out lol. Any help would be much appreciated Smiley smile

Thanks guys Smiley smile x

10 replies

Latest activity by WilliamLewis, 10 of July of 2023 at 08:28
  • D
    Beginner August 2014
    danniiangel ·
    • Hide content

I like the Ministry of Sound ones and Beverley Callard.

• A
    Beginner October 2013
    AlmostMrsSmith ·
    • Hide content

Anything by Jilian Michaels! I've got 30 day shred but she does a whole range, including an intense 3 month one. She's really encouraging, not annoying and it definitely works!!

• Kentish Gal
    Beginner July 2013
    Kentish Gal ·
    • Hide content

I have never got on well with fitness DVDs, or the people who front them, but Gillian Michaels is awesome.

• S
    Beginner August 2014
    Soon to be Mrs... ·
    • Hide content

Insanity is good but you have to have a certain level of Fitness to start it! But would defo recommend it! :-) x

• L
    Beginner December 2013
    Laura4768 ·
    • Hide content

I started turbofire 2 weeks ago, it's amazing it's by beachbody and its challenging but fun, I've lost 7lb so far :-)

• K
    Beginner September 2013
    kat739 ·
    • Hide content

Jillian Micheals - there is a box set on amazon at the moment under £20 3 DVD's including one for bums and thighs, one for 45 min intense cardio and one for a 4 week interval training. With only 6 weeks to go for me I'm giving all 3 a go Smiley smile

• C
    Beginner April 2015
    Cupcakebex ·
    • Hide content

I bought Insanity and it's nuts! Unless you are fit already. I bought in the past Now that's what I call fitness workout DVD. That had a good range and I could cope! Good luck x

• F
    Beginner December 2013
    FIve ·
    • Hide content

I agree - Jillian Michaels is really good! I have lent mine to a friend so am using 10 minute solutions now. I think these are really good for people who don't have a lot of time - and there's a good variety for those days when you do have time. They do everything from Pilates to kickboxing. I would also recommend getting a weighted hula hoop (great for the waist) and a skipping rope - if you have the space of course!

x

• H
    Beginner July 2015
    Helen23 ·
    • Hide content

I love all the Davina DVDs! She has loads now but my favourites are Davina Fit and Three Thirty Minute workouts.

• SevenYears
    Beginner August 2016
    SevenYears ·
    • Hide content

I have Claire from Steps' 5 Step Fat Attack - I have only been doing it a week or so but I feel like I have been 'worked out' once I finish the routine. I find the routine quite easy to learn and would recommend it.

Plus, I like the idea of when the chap leading the routine asks Claire if she is doing ok, then it sounds like he is talking to me (I normally answer!)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics