Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

smilesjp
Beginner July 2015

Best Foundation?

smilesjp, 9 July, 2014 at 17:02

Posted on Planning 65

I have pretty sensitive skin, so during the day i just use a simple mineral foundation. The only issue is it doesn't last all day, and I'm after a foundation that will require as little touch up as possible. I'm just recovering from a bout of acne, but my skin is all clear now. I'm not against using...

I have pretty sensitive skin, so during the day i just use a simple mineral foundation. The only issue is it doesn't last all day, and I'm after a foundation that will require as little touch up as possible. I'm just recovering from a bout of acne, but my skin is all clear now. I'm not against using liquid, but I still have pretty oily skin... I dont really care how much I spend! Anyone have any ideas?

65 replies

  • Ali
    North Yorkshire
    Ali ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Where Is My Train is particularly useful when meeting someone at a railway station. Checking the train status can help families and friends plan their arrival and pickup more conveniently.

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

General groups

Hitched article topics