Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bride2Bmarch15
Beginner March 2015

Best foundation for dry sensitive skin, .

Bride2Bmarch15, 31 of January of 2015 at 23:12 Posted on Planning 0 4

Any one have any recommendations on foundations that are flash photography friendly , not too shiney like touché éclat yves . Semi Matt finish

4 replies

Latest activity by InkedDoll, 2 of February of 2015 at 10:35
  • A
    Beginner October 2015
    AlmostMrsS ·
    • Hide content

What kind of coverage are u looking for? I think you can't go wrong with MAC face & body it's a light but buildable coverage and is good for most skin types. I have combo skin and i haven't had any issues with it sticking to my dry patches

• A
    Beginner October 2015
    AlmostMrsS ·
    • Hide content

What kind of coverage are u looking for? I think you can't go wrong with MAC face & body it's a light but buildable coverage and is good for most skin types. I have combo skin and i haven't had any issues with it sticking to my dry patches

• Juliet Cunnington (Makeup HIB)
    Juliet Cunnington (Makeup HIB) ·
    • Hide content

For dry sensitive skin I'd highly recommend Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (a dupe of Chanel Prolumiere which was discontinued). It's best applied with a real techniques stippling brush which will buff it into the skin and make it look uber natural.

When you're in the shop apply 3 shades to your collarbone and look at them in daylight and pick the shade that disappears.

Juliet x

• Daisy Bell
    Beginner August 2015
    Daisy Bell ·
    • Hide content

No tips to share but would love to know, although I have combination skin...

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I wear this too and I love it (I am 40 with quite dry skin). I wore it on my wedding day as well as just for normal everyday wear.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics