Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner June 2022 Lincolnshire

Best man speech - sharing pictures

G E, 24 of May of 2022 at 07:22 Posted on Planning 0 2
I am giving a best man speech in a couple of weeks and the groom has featured in some great photos over the years that are worth mentioning in the speech

When referring to them or the stories I want to share the images with the guests however the venue can't allow a slideshow
I thought about getting them printed and handed out in envelopes to tables but the issue I might face with this is that the pictures will then be floating about for the rest of the day and I'm not sure the groom will love that 🤣
Anyone had experience of this before or any ideas that could help?! Thanks

2 replies

Latest activity by Sophie, 24 of May of 2022 at 17:27
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

Yes seen it many times - nobody prints loads to hand out. The best thing to do is just print up one and have it enlarged and mounted on card that way its big enough so everyone can see it as you hold it up during that moment in your speech then it can be placed somewhere afterwards so the people who did not have their glasses on can go up to it and see it.

longest side about 24 inch will be perfect.

I understand you have loads of ones but pick the best ones for your story and maybe just put the rest in a little flip album and that will get passed around later that way they are all in one place.

• Sophie
    Savvy November 2023 Derbyshire
    Sophie ·
    • Hide content
    I went to a wedding once where a photo was printed and put inside an envelope, one per table. The venue cleverly concealed them under part of the centrepiece and because the envelope was white on a white tablecloth no one noticed them until the best man told people to get them out during his speech. That went down really well.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics