Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mummy2Ebony
Beginner August 2015

Best Place To Buy Artificial Flowers????

Mummy2Ebony, 1 of August of 2014 at 15:27 Posted on Planning 0 10

I am having artificial flowers at my wedding and was wondering if anybody knows of some good places to get them at a good price. I am looking at making up the table decorations myself, as we are on a small budget.

Any help would be grateful - thank you x

10 replies

Latest activity by MissJag, 2 of August of 2014 at 16:51
  • Tams90
    Beginner July 2016
    Tams90 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, we're doing the exact same thing. I've found buying from eBay and Amazon are best and great value. You have to be careful though with what you pick as some can look tacky. I ordered some artificial gypsophila from ebay a few months ago and it just looks awful, really plastic like.

If your opting for roses I've found the foam roses from Amazon (ebay also do these) are the best. They look great and you can do just about anything with them.

If you want to opt. for slightly more luxurious looking ones, I'd suggest Dunelm Mill, still reasonably priced however slightly more than Amazon & eBay.

Hope that helps.

Tammy xx

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Country baskets. They're a cash n carry place with lots of outlets but sell to the public too. You just add vat to the prices. They do online too. Xx

• CrazyRatLady
    Expert September 2014
    CrazyRatLady ·
    • Hide content

Ours all came from Ebay, loads of choice on there.

• AlmostMrsT
    Beginner February 2015
    AlmostMrsT ·
    • Hide content

I've ordered my flowers from Silk Blooms. Not the cheapest, but I ordered a 'real touch' rose buttonhole and I'm very impressed with the quality. They also have preserved gypsophila in some designs. They also have foam roses too, as well as soooo many others. They seem really flexible with the designs, but I didn't need to change anything with what I've chosen.

• M
    Beginner August 2014
    Mrslizziew2be ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from meat fr a seller called 'sues flowers'.

i got a raindrop bouquet, 2 bridesmaids bouquet, 1 flower girl bouquet 2 mums causarges and 6 button holes for £149 and they are beautiful!

• M
    Beginner August 2014
    Mrslizziew2be ·
    • Hide content

Http://m.ebay.co.uk/seller?itemId=181455892461&sid=suesflowers

hopefully the link works

• T
    Beginner November 2014
    Titchymichy ·
    • Hide content

Mine are from county baskets - mainly for my bouquet & table centre pieces. Spent £90 so far. £10 on 2 rose circles from JLP (reduced from £20 each) & blagged some free from FMIL today which would have been skipped. May spend a little more in county baskets & possibly get fresh button holes

• Mummy2Ebony
    Beginner August 2015
    Mummy2Ebony ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone........

Country Baskets seems like a good idea, we have one quite close to us, so will definitely be paying them a vist!!

As i said, we are making the table centrepieces and the top table decoration. My mum is then going to make my boquet, using some fresh flowers from our local supermarket, with some little sparkly bits added!!!!

So excited about my flowers, its just a shame i have to wait another 12 months for it all to come together lol x

• S
    Beginner November 2014
    Sazzle24 ·
    • Hide content

I'm a big fan of foam. But in neutral colours so they don't look to fake. The website Village Green UK is brilliant and I even got some dimante pins to put in the roses. Weddingmall also have good 'georgia roses' which adds depth to the roses making them look more real. X

• INeverThought
    INeverThought ·
    • Hide content

If u need help constructing table arrangements or wedding flowers or sourcing providing items by all means give me a shout we would be happy to help Smiley smile we have helped quite a few hitchers x

• M
    Beginner November 2015
    MissJag ·
    • Hide content

I got mine on line from Pink lilac. Very reasonable a lovely

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics