Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Savvy May 2024 Bedfordshire

Best way to hide hyperpigmentation on back

Sarah, 10 of March of 2024 at 15:51 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 3
I've had some chemical peels and laser to try to fade pigmentation on my back from old acne scars, but they are still noticeable. I really want to get them covered up as my dress is a low cut back. I had a look at variois body foundations, dermaflage etc but reviews all seem to say it transfers. Thought about getting a spray tan to cover it, but never done these tan products before as I have olive skin and tan easily!

Has anyome heard of or tried anything that could cover dark spots and give an even tone finish without transferring onto the white dress? We are going abroad for our wedding and it would be a week into us being abroad so ideally something that can be done by a professional here that will last more than 2 weeks, or something I can apply whilr over there?
Thank you!!

3 replies

Latest activity by Greeny, 14 of June of 2024 at 11:40
  • S
    Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    As it is a scar wouldn’t bio oil help? I would look up oils for stretch mark scars as this may help? I do not know the answer but it was the first thing that sprung to mind! Maybe even the sun would help whilst you’re away? But that would be your last resort as you say it’s a week into it before you marry! Sorry that it is all I can suggest!
  • S
    Savvy May 2024 Bedfordshire
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thats a good idea, I never knew they would help thought that was just for stretch marks! Tea tree oil seems to also be listed as something that could help. Will definitely give that a try, even if it doesnt fade it will only help skin generally, thank you for suggesting it x
  • S
    Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi! No problem at all! Hopefully that it will work for you! Good luck and happy planning to you both! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics