Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Best wedding website?

30 of September of 2015 at 14:28 Posted on Planning 1 12

Hi,

I've registered for a free website with Wedding Window but I'm not sure it's the best option. What other sites have people used?

Just tryign to get ahead and sort something that I can sort (IYSWIM) now rather than waiting until later!!

Thanks

12 replies

Latest activity by ExpensivePinkConfetti17160, 20 of February of 2019 at 12:55
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

I used getting married dot com. I found it easy to use and easy to change to fit my elopement. I could also have it paused until I'm ready and upload pictures to it from Lapland on the day.

• Karen84
    Beginner July 2016
    Karen84 ·
    • Hide content

A second vote for gettingmarried.com. I like that it has a day and evening RSVP function plus our guests can submit song requests. It's on pause at the moment while I tweak a few bits but then I can set it to be live.

• M
    Beginner October 2015
    misslynx ·
    • Hide content

I have used your wedding web but only because a friend of mine used it and I copied!

Feel free to have a nosey if it helps xx

http://www.yourweddingweb.co.uk/members/kevinanddiane/

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

I'm happy to share mine from getting married although I cut out all the bits I didn't need. It does have options for pages for RSVP etc etc.

paulandjayne.gettingmarried.co.uk

password. Lapland2016

• L
    Beginner July 2016
    Little_MrsA2B ·
    • Hide content

We also used gettingmarried.co.uk. It's very user friendly and the layout is easy for guests. They can RSVP on there too. All this means that our stationery is cheaper for the invites as we only really need to put our names, the date and the website on it!

Good luck.

• F
    Beginner August 2016
    FutureMrsMarshall ·
    • Hide content

I picked mywedding.com as it has a bit more choice in looks. It thought many of them are a lot prettier than the free gettingmarried.com templates. It's fairly flexible, gives you lots of pages you can name yourself, and also has an RSVP option that works quite well.

• E
    Beginner
    ExpensiveBrownDiamonds1257 ·
    • Hide content

We are using AppyCouple. We wanted to have a more modern design and paid extra to have a custom domain name. Since a lot of our guests will be traveling to the US from the UK our website is going to have a lot of information to help them plan their trip and sightseeing outside of the wedding.

We don't have anything on it yet but this is the sample of the design we purchased. We've rented a summer camp for our wedding so that's why we chose the tree theme Smiley smile

• jen-lou
    Super July 2016
    jen-lou ·
    • Hide content

I'm also in the gettingmarried.com camp. Their RSVP capability sold it to me

• R
    Beginner August 2016
    RhonaH ·
    • Hide content

I've used www.theknot.com but it can be a little fiddly. You have an RSVP option and you can add your registries.

• B
    Beginner April 2016
    BexLiverpool ·
    • Hide content

We have 2 sites... One for info and one for the wedding gift list...

We're using a Gettingmarried. com to provide people with extra info as most guest are travelling to Liverpool and have never been before. We have 'paused' many of the pages such as RSVP and Lift Sharing and gift list as we want the site to be an information site. We are doing traditional RSVPs so didn't want to provide another place for this and to confuse matters!

We decided to use buy our honeymoon for a gift list as the functionality and payment mentors are so much cheaper and smoother... And very recommended. We changed our domain to 'ourweddinglist' and have included house gifts as well as honeymoon gifts. I cannot recommend this site enough the support is quick and it is very easy to use.

And the two sites link ?

• A
    Beginner August 2016
    audreylondon10 ·
    • Hide content

Hello Brides to be

also using gettingmarried.co.uk

Strongly recommended, nice designs and team very professional

xx

• E
    ExpensivePinkConfetti17160 ·
    • Hide content

Hey I know it's a late reply but I hope it helps someone. I had my invites created with yoursitemate.com. They build custom websites, I told them what I wanted and they made a portfolio style website which was perfect for what we wanted.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics