Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julesgirl
Beginner December 2008

Better off using it as a sex toy??

Julesgirl, 13 of January of 2009 at 20:53 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 5

Just lusting over some new knives and found this on John Lewis' website - Jamie Oliver's flavour shaker in limited edition gold. Are they really a total waste of time? [we have a pestle and mortar].

I must admit when I first caught glimpse of the above I thought it looked like something that should be sold on AnnSummers.com

5 replies

Latest activity by Connie, 4 of July of 2024 at 16:31
  • Sare
    Beginner September 2002
    Sare ·
    • Hide content

Well obviously you shouldn't use it as a sex toy. Imagine if it split open and spilt chilli oil everywhere.

• geekypants
    Beginner August 2008
    geekypants ·
    • Hide content

Total waste of time imo.

If you really want to try one, I'll RAHK you mine. Its in a charidee shop pile as we speak.

• E
    Beginner April 2007
    Easter ·
    • Hide content

Definitely! We got one for a wedding present - it is usless when it actually comes to grinding/mashing anything, if you put oil in it to make a sald dressing (as recommended) it leaks everywhere, and after about 3 uses the plastic onthe inside is all cracked. Mine's been languishing in the back of a cupboard for over a year.

• Dooby
    Beginner
    Dooby ·
    • Hide content

We had one as a Christmas present from someone (forget who) a couple of years ago, tried it a couple of times and decided it was pretty useless, not to mention messy once the oil had leaked all over the place. ?

• Mrs Magic
    Beginner May 2007
    Mrs Magic ·
    • Hide content

That does look like a sex toy. ?

I always just think of the Jamie series (Jamie at Home, I think?) where he mention them repeatedly in every episode, it made him look like a complete berk. Instead of him saying "mix x" or "chop x", he said "bung them in the flavour shaker", as if without one, you couldn't do the recipe properly. ? I'm sure he got rapped by Ofcom for it too.

• C
    West London
    Connie ·
    • Hide content

Haha looks like a massager from lovehoney or https://bodyjoys.co.uk/ indeed. Jamie still has to work on more suitable materials

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics