Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

BHS blush flower girl dresses help please x

20 of February of 2015 at 20:08 Posted on Planning 0 22

Hello all, I keep looking at the blush flower girl dresses online but want to hear from someone who has them as to what they actually look like colour wise- are they peach or pink? I'm having dusky pink colours so want to keep within that (although it doesn't have to be exactly the same) xxx what do you think? Thanks x

22 replies

Latest activity by Nims, 24 of February of 2015 at 20:29
  • M
    Beginner July 2016
    marie75 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I haven't actually got the dresses but was looking at them in store this week. No way would I say they were peach, they are definitely pink. I've just bought the blush pink sashes from BHS for their ivory dresses. I think the dresses that you mentioned with your colour scheme was be fab. Hope this helps a little bit xx

• Climoo22
    Beginner March 2015
    Climoo22 ·
    • Hide content

I've got one in age 5-6 from when my daughter was bridesmaid last year, you can have it if it's any use? Either just for colour matching or to use as they're still for sale on there. I don't need it and it's just hanging on her door. It prob needs a dry clean but doesn't have any rips etc. and they are definitely pink.

Cleo

• Climoo22
    Beginner March 2015
    Climoo22 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry it's age 4-5 but still fits and she's 6.x

• AnnaMolly
    Beginner October 2015
    AnnaMolly ·
    • Hide content

Wow, they are gorgeous! They would be perfect for my flower girls, will have to keep an eye out for them!

• Climoo22
    Beginner March 2015
    Climoo22 ·
    • Hide content

That's a shame re the size!

I'm sure they will come back in stock Smiley smile they always go out right after a sale, they definately had them 4 weeks ago, just keep an eye on their site.

Be aware if you do buy them that they come up one size bigger so always go down a size in that particular dress.

they are very pretty!

C x

• Climoo22
    Beginner March 2015
    Climoo22 ·
    • Hide content

That's a shame re the size!

I'm sure they will come back in stock Smiley smile they always go out right after a sale, they definately had them 4 weeks ago, just keep an eye on their site.

Be aware if you do buy them that they come up one size bigger so always go down a size in that particular dress.

they are very pretty!

C x

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Moonbeam88 ·
    • Hide content

I love this dress! My young flower girls will be 6&7 do you think this style still suits at that age or should I be looking at junior BM dresses rather than flowergirl styles? I'm not a mum so find it hard to gauge! X

• M
    Beginner July 2016
    marie75 ·
    • Hide content

I will be having this style or something of this kind for mine, she will be 6, I think children should be children if you know what I mean. I want her looking like a little girl , she will be having a flower crown and a flower pomander or a wand to hold. X

• Climoo22
    Beginner March 2015
    Climoo22 ·
    • Hide content

I think some of the bridesmaids dresses for younger girls can look a little too grown up, I think these dresses are perfect for girls under 12, my 11 nearly 12 year old niece wore it too and adored it as she felt uncomfortable in every other dress she tried on, keep them as little girls for as long as possible! Lol

heres some pics of it on an older girl too:

• J
    Beginner May 2015
    Jayla ·
    • Hide content

We have these ones! They are really lovely and a gorgeous colour. Definitely blush, not peach. Do check in store for the sizes. I managed to get a 2-3 despite it being out of stock online.

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Moonbeam88 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks so much this has been a real help. As our wedding isn't for 18months I find it hard to imagine how grown up the girls will be by then but I'm happy now that this style will be perfect!

Just got to decide between blush and ivory now!!! And convince my tomboy goddaughter that a dress is much better than jeans hehe! Xx

• M
    Beginner July 2016
    marie75 ·
    • Hide content

I'm going to have ivory with blush pink sashes/flowers. Good luck with the convincing, I've spent the last six months trying to convince my four year nephew that a cowboy outfit is not right for his role as ring bearer!!! He's pretty consistent/stubborn about it lol, and he thinks my h2b is going to be his horse lol xx

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Moonbeam88 ·
    • Hide content

That is a good idea to change the sashes and flowers as I'm having blush adult BM dresses and will make it easier to match I expect.

I can see the sashes on the website but not the flowers? Have you seen them in store? Thanks x

• M
    Beginner July 2016
    marie75 ·
    • Hide content

I did see some in store, but also in monsoon xx

• M
    Beginner July 2016
    marie75 ·
    • Hide content

I found the sashes came up a bit on the small side, so I bought a bigger size so there was plenty to tie into a nice bow with longer 'tails' xx

• M
    Beginner July 2016
    marie75 ·
    • Hide content

He's been so consistent about it we are going to get a full cowboy outfit for his present which he will be given at the wedding breakfast. He can change then but my other other is not happy with his role changing from groom to horse lol lol xx

• S
    Beginner August 2015
    soontobeslatcher ·
    • Hide content

Debenhams have some lovely ones at the moment with 20% off if any help x

• N
    Beginner September 2015
    N is getting married ·
    • Hide content

Is this the alexia dress ?

• Nims
    Beginner July 2015
    Nims ·
    • Hide content

Thanks to this thread I ordered two of these Lola dresses for my flower girls! The red ones though. So pleased!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics