Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner May 2011

BHS bridesmaid dresses anyone?

kaz9274, 18 July, 2010 at 21:43 Posted on Planning 0 10

Good evening Ladies hope your plan are going well, I have found dresses I like but would like to know if anyone has bought dresses from here? or even the same ones?

I am not sure if the stores stock them to try them for size wise.

https://www.bhs.com/mall/productpage.cfm/bhsstore/655034/226867

10 replies

Latest activity by ashlil, 19 July, 2010 at 09:51
  • RubyCheeksandPeachyLips
    RubyCheeksandPeachyLips ·
    • Hide content

Im currently debating whether to get the BHS flowergirl dresses they are simply gorgeous. And at a great price, but i haven't seen them in the shops!

x

• *PJ*
    Beginner July 2010
    *PJ* ·
    • Hide content

Hiya Kaz, I brought my bridesmaid and flowergirl dress of BHS, and had no problems!! Really fast delivery and if they don't fit you can just take them back to the shop, or post office or they will send a courier round to collect them!

Bit of a hassle though has you have to return a dress and money will then be refunded in so many days, and u have to buy another dress then. Not like a catalogue where you can just send back for a bigger size ect!

Hope this has helped! Good Luck!

P xx

• Gen28
    Beginner August 2010
    Gen28 ·
    • Hide content

Hi These are my Bridesmaid dresses. They are even more stunning in real life better than the pictures. They also come with straps in a little plastic bag for if you have got a bridesmaid who would prefer straps but still the same dress. They are well worth the money and I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again . The lady in the shop did say tho they are very popular and fly of the shelves as soon as they come in it took me about 2 months there never in stock online. BHS is also moving most of there wedding stuff to meadowhall shop. I really do think they are fab. Hope this helps any more questions just ask FLOWERGIRL dress I also got my flowergirl dress for my neice its the white one with net and petals in the net in bright pink. It was another great buy to be honest it has a slit to add more petals or confetti or to take away add your own flowers etc. Fits her prefect no complaints about anything. Xx

• 1Lucie
    Beginner May 2011
    1Lucie ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

I currently have 4 bhs dresses at home that my 2 bridesmaids have been trying on over the weekend. They are the fushia short one and fushia long one. Absolutly lovely dresses i have found they possibly come up a tiny bit small. Defintly not generous sizes. The satin fabric is less forgiving than taffetta ones. Very good value for money compared to £200 dresses we tried on over the weekend!

If you've got any questions ask away...

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

I was bridesmaid for my SIL a few years ago and i have a BS dress, it was really nice. I had to have it alterd but just because i lost more weight than i expected!

it was really nice and really comfy and great value for money!

Ive noticed that the 2BHS shops near me no longer seem to have a wedding section! no idea why unless they have started to only do them on line!?

the one you have chosen is gorgeous!! i love the colour and the style!!

• 1Lucie
    Beginner May 2011
    1Lucie ·
    • Hide content

Just realised ur dresses r the ones i have hanging up in my house. If you have any quests ask away and i can measure, describe etc.. I think mine are possibly going to back shortly tho.

You cant buy them in shop, approx 1 month ago bhs stopped shops stocking bridal. Only ones authorised r lakeside and marble arch store. However they do not stock the fushia. However lakeside has a couple returned/faulty ones u can try.

• A
    Beginner December 2010
    anglefish ·
    • Hide content

Hey there i brought some from here but didnt really like the material of them so just took then back it was no problem at all they have very good customer service xx

• grace85
    Beginner February 2011
    grace85 ·
    • Hide content

I've brought my BM's dresses, my FG's dress and all the men's waistcoats and cravat's from BHS, their lovely in RL and really reasonably priced.

I've got these ones.....

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I ordered my 2 x FG dresses and got them delivered last week. Age 2 they are fabulous. They are the netting ones with petals in them in Purple and they are really lovely

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics