Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

agentblackcat
Beginner July 2011

Bhs Bridesmaid/flower girl dresses

agentblackcat, 4 December, 2010 at 18:35 Posted on Planning 0 13

Hi everyone

Has anyone bought their bridesmaid or flower girl dresses from BHS? Was looking tonight they have some lovely styles? Was just wondering firstly if they only stock thm online and secondly what the quality was like? xx

13 replies

Latest activity by ashlil, 6 December, 2010 at 16:22
  • lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

They def stock them in store. When I was a BM about 7 years ago we went in and tried on dresses in store. Ended up getting long satin dresses and they are great quality - the satin is lined and really thick so doesn't cling etc and falls nicely. x

• Soybean
    Beginner March 2011
    Soybean ·
    • Hide content

I ordered my flowergirl dress and a little cardigan from there and was pleased with the quality but for the adult bridesmaids, when we went in store to have a look a couple of months ago we didn't think they were very good quality unfortunately.

• Josiep00
    Beginner December 2010
    Josiep00 ·
    • Hide content

Some big stores stock them.

I ordered some online and they were lovely quality and looked really nice, however were the wrong shade of red for me.

• agentblackcat
    Beginner July 2011
    agentblackcat ·
    • Hide content

Thanks guys - Ill need to maybe phone round and see where they stock them - Lisa on another note I just emailed you xx

• judeclarke
    Beginner October 2011
    judeclarke ·
    • Hide content

I've seen them at weddings before - for a high street range they're really good. I'd certainly go for a flowergirl dress if I was having a flower girl.

One friend actually wore a bridesmaid dress as a wedding gown she was that impressed!

• grace85
    Beginner February 2011
    grace85 ·
    • Hide content

My bm's dresses, fg's dresses and the blokes waistcoats are all from bhs and we're all very happy with them. The blokes had their suit fittings today and the bloke in the shop said how nice they were. I just ordered everything online then sent it back if it didn't fit.

• NathalieSB
    NathalieSB ·
    • Hide content

I bought a flowergirl dress from one shop, then saw the ones in BHS and loved them so much, that I returned the original dress and replaced it with one from BHS. I thought that they were great value for money and had a good colour range.

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

My mom is obsessed with Quality of goods - drives you mad!! She has done a good survey of the highstreet stores and she thinks the BHS are the best quality for money. She also liked the debenhams which are simular.

• N
    Beginner April 2011
    nat2683 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

BHS in Oxford St, which I think is their flagship, does not currently stock bridal, however I think this is to make room for xmas decorations.

I saw some in there, in exactly the colour I wanted in Aug, they didnt have all the sizes I wanted as I have 5 bridesmaids and also I didnt want ones that everyone had tried on so I ordered them online. I personally think the quality is really good for the price. I ordered floor lenght dresses and they are loooong, which is good as two of my bridesmaids are about 5'8" ish so I wanted to have ones that went down to the floor on all my maids.

I ordered one extra dress becasue some of the girls were no sure what size they would be and BHS collected the extra dress when I said I wanted to return it with no probs.

I went into BHS a couple of months ago to see if they had any matching boleros/ shoes in the sale and I was told by the assitant that the wedding stuff had been cleared away but would probably return in the new year so you could always give the store a call to find out?

Personally I dont think the quality is any different to, say, some of the dessy/ coast bridesmaids dresses I have seen, but everyone's opinion is different!

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

I got this x2 for my twin neices (age 2) in the purple and its really gorgeous - there is a colour flower and white flower on the front and petals in the netting - its lovely quality! would definately recommend them :o). Ordered online and had delivered to local store. Can't return to store if required but there wasn't a need

• agentblackcat
    Beginner July 2011
    agentblackcat ·
    • Hide content

Awww thanks ladies - always full of great advice its the dress with the petals I am wanting to get my step daughter and niece so nice to see real pictures of it - http://www.bhs.co.uk/mall/productpage.cfm/bhsstore/657300/228565

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

Agentblackcat.. its similiar but I'm sure the quality will be just as good.

they are really lovely - you can always order and return them anyway but dont think you will

I also ordered the headband and the fake faux wraps too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics