Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

JellyBellyBride
Beginner December 2014

BHS Wedding Department Online Only

JellyBellyBride, 12 of August of 2014 at 21:29 Posted on Planning 0 5

Was shopping for my daughter's bridesmaid dress today and popped into BHS to try on one we'd seen online. After about 5 minutes wandering round, we asked a salesperson who said they'd got rid of the Wedding Department in store and only do it online now.

Not sure if this is a recent thing, or if it includes all BHS Stores - we went to Oxford Street, London. Just thought it would be useful information if any brides are looking at BHS and planning a trip there, it's probably worth checking with the store before you go.

5 replies

Latest activity by Angeleyes85, 13 of August of 2014 at 23:25
  • LittleSnowflake
    Beginner January 2016
    LittleSnowflake ·
    • Hide content

When I worked at BHS 7 years this was the Lincoln store we had a wedding section but we only had little girls bridesmaids dresses and little boys suits, no wedding dresses or dresses/suits for adults.

I've since been in and they still only have the little girls dresses and boys suits.

• Melancholie
    Beginner December 2014
    Melancholie ·
    • Hide content

The Leeds White Rose store still had wedding stuff in 3 weeks ago. I hope it hasn't gone - step-daughter-to-be has been with her mother and comes back to us tomorrow so I was planning to take her shopping either later this week or early next!

• H
    Beginner August 2014
    H3LEN ·
    • Hide content

Mel. I was in yesterday and a lot of it was 50% off. Also debenhams too.

• JellyBellyBride
    Beginner December 2014
    JellyBellyBride ·
    • Hide content

They had some sale wedding items in BHS but we were told they weren't getting anymore and it was just going to be online. Perhaps it's just Oxford Street then. I just thought it would be handy to let people know.

• Melancholie
    Beginner December 2014
    Melancholie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Good to know, thanks!

• Angeleyes85
    Beginner December 2014
    Angeleyes85 ·
    • Hide content

I had a bit of a nightmare experience buying from the online Bhs wedding shop. The bridal range has to be returned by courier and I organised this twice and waited in twice with no one turning up to collect the returned items!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics