Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Bhs wedding dresses

12 of January of 2015 at 19:20 Posted on Planning 0 9

Just a heads up folks- ive just been on their wedding section and seen thru have the new season dresses up. Wow! Some lovely ones! I would suggest anyone dress hunting go and take a look. I can vouch for their quality myself as I bought one to try (didn't have it as it wasn't the 'one' but quality was excellent) x

9 replies

Latest activity by jen-lou, 14 of February of 2015 at 09:28
  • bubblerawk
    Beginner July 2016
    bubblerawk ·
    • Hide content

Ive got my dress but I did always want to know what their dresses are like x

• C
    Beginner January 2001
    charlinc ·
    • Hide content

I have the Sofia long dress from last season, for the registry office part of our wedding. It is amazing quality and was a great price!

• L
    Beginner October 2014
    LalaC1988 ·
    • Hide content

I was wondering the other day who the lady with the lovely longer length lace dress from bhs was and if I missed the flash it was a stunning dress :-)

• T
    Beginner September 2015
    tash&ste ·
    • Hide content

Thanks so much catshoes! I'm driving myself nuts trying to find a dress within my small budget....I'll take a look at them now x

• M
    Beginner October 2015
    MrsWatkinsToBe ·
    • Hide content

I like the look of the Ivory Sophie one but unfortunately there isn't a BHS in Cardiff anymore so I'll have to travel to go and try one on and check the fit.

• S
    Beginner March 2015
    Sums2b ·
    • Hide content

I just bought the Jacinti dress from Coast in their sale and it cost me £95. I was a bit nervous about ordering it off the website but it arrived yesterday and I love it! It's knee length but that's what I wanted. So worth a look if anyone else is after something not full length but still with a lace/vintage feel.

• D
    Beginner July 2016
    dawsoner01 ·
    • Hide content

I've ordered the short sofia dress to try on . isn't a bhs wedding store near me - wish id ordered the long one to try on ... will see what the short one is like when it arrives

• jen-lou
    Super July 2016
    jen-lou ·
    • Hide content

I know! I saw them last week and was really impressed! Good shout there

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics