Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Saralou39000
Beginner October 2015

**BIG booby help!!!!**

Saralou39000, 17 of July of 2015 at 15:58 Posted on Planning 0 14

Hello!

so there may have been a few posts about this....but I'm at my wits end and looking for some help/inspiration. I'm a 36F and I'm looking for a very low back bra or clear back strap bra. Any ideas?!

I did have a basque off Amazon, but even that wasn't low enough. I think my best option is a clear back one, but can't seem to find one anywhere. Unless I squeeze into a D??

Anyone else had this problem??

xx

14 replies

Latest activity by Panda-gill, 17 of July of 2015 at 23:41
  • M
    Beginner August 2016
    Moonbeam88 ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried Boux Avenue? I get all my bras from there they have a really good selection for DD+! Reasonable prices too. Other than that Wonderbra? x

• Saralou39000
    Beginner October 2015
    Saralou39000 ·
    • Hide content

Ah thank you, will have a look Smiley smile

I got the dress and then just assumed I would be able to find something. When I went back to try dress on, it was lower than I remembered!! Wouldn't have it any other way though xx

• charlie_rabbit01
    Dedicated June 2020
    charlie_rabbit01 ·
    • Hide content

Another boux avenue fan.

I'm an odd size small back big cup, though overall i'm not big. So not many places stock my size.

I got my strapless backless bra from there.

• MrsB88
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsB88 ·
    • Hide content

I've got DD boobs and was convinced I had to wear a bra, however I'm wearing a low back corset. That with my dress hold my boobs in place better than most bras! Is that an option for you?

• Sambarine
    Beginner May 2015
    Sambarine ·
    • Hide content

I'm a 34F and had a low back dress - I bought a normal strapless bra and the dress shop added loops in the back of the dress to thread the bra through, so that it still provided support but followed the line of the dress. Have they asked your bridal shop what they can do?

• Saralou39000
    Beginner October 2015
    Saralou39000 ·
    • Hide content

My dress had little/no support. No bones. However, I'm going in on 1 August for a fitting and so will definitely ask if they can help at all. I'm obsessed with the Ultimate Strapless from Wonderbra, so if there was a way to incorporate that, that would be amazing. I'm sure they'll have some tricks up their sleeves.

Will have another look at corsets. With little support in my dress, it would be good to have a corset to keep everything in place!! Xx

• S
    Beginner December 2015
    SunnyPinkConfetti310 ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried Bravissimo?

• Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

Do you need one?

Both my besties are big in the boob department and neither wore a bra on their wedding days as their dresses kept them secure.

I think if you really do want to wear one you need to make sure it's completely hidden as even the clear back ones you'll see.

• Saralou39000
    Beginner October 2015
    Saralou39000 ·
    • Hide content

Will have another look through Bravissimo Smiley smile

I think I may need one - otherwise they might be hanging by my belly button. I think the best thing is to wait for the fitting and see what they suggest. There are a few low back corsets online which might be doable. It's just making sure they'll be low enough.

I'm also super worried that you would see the clear straps - I thought that might be the case.

My dress is Tuscany by Maggie Sottero. It's got cap sleeves and a back - but very see through. LOVE the dress. Didn't think about the boob dilemma!! Xx

• M
    Beginner September 2015
    MrsEdisToBe ·
    • Hide content

Im a 32FF and buy bras from Boux Avenue or Bravissimo generally. My dress isn't a corset but it's fitted so close to me I don't feel I need a bra. Might be worth trying it with and without it at the fitting x

• S
    Beginner June 2016
    Steepdene ·
    • Hide content

I'm a 36F as well. I just ordered a low back bra from Ultimo. Might be worth a try. I'm praying it's going to be okay.

• H
    Beginner August 2015
    happybird77 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

i went to Boux Avenue to get my wedding bra and they were really helpful.

i measured a 40D in Debenhams and couldn't find a bra anywhere... When I went to Boux A ensue they didn't have my size, they helped me out and showed me a 38F, I said that won't fit me....... It fit me PERFECT ☺️

Give them a go if you haven't got the bra yet xx

• S
    Beginner August 2015
    Sazi87 ·
    • Hide content

I've gone for a corset type thing from a website called What Katie Did. They don't look like the go up that big at first glance but they use 50s sizing. Normal bra size 32F WKD corset size 36DD. Gives amazing lift and figure Smiley smile

• Chucklevision
    Beginner July 2015
    Chucklevision ·
    • Hide content

Figleaves

• P
    Beginner August 2015
    Panda-gill ·
    • Hide content

Hi there!

I am a 32FF so understand your problem! I have a strapless bra from wonderbra (the one with the hands can't remember what it's called) and it's great and has a really low back. For my wedding day my dress is quite boned but I wanted a bra too for the support. Mine is slightly high at the back but the seamstress is going to sew my bra to the dress to ensure it doesn't show on the day.

Good luck! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics