Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner September 2013

Birmingham jewellery quarter for wedding rings anyone?

larsty, 1 February, 2013 at 19:55 Posted on Planning 0 8

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has been to Birmingham jewellery quarter for their wedding rings? Is it actually cheaper their than a high street jewellers?

I know the ring I want and have been quoted £950 in a jewellers as its got so many diamonds in but to keep in budget I want to get this down to £600.

Is there any other info I need to know before I go?!

8 replies

Latest activity by larsty, 18 February, 2013 at 14:58
  • Kath @ JohnCharltonPhoto
    Beginner
    Kath @ JohnCharltonPhoto ·
    • Hide content

There is so much choice in the Jewellery Quarter - I'm sure you'd find some cheaper but some may be more!

Its definitely worth going and seeing what quotes you get.

• DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

Yes it can be cheaper, just visit a few shops! I didn't actually go to a shop as I know a person there (if you want the details DM me) that's in an office so less over heads. I'd say I saved half on my wedding ring and a lot on my e ring but I'm not allowed to know how much!

• LoveSka
    Beginner October 2011
    LoveSka ·
    • Hide content

We got ours from The Jewellery Quarter. Like DW said, there are just so many shops, you just can't go wrong.

We managed to get both of our rings for less than I had seen for just mine on the high street.

• R
    Beginner October 2013
    rachd23 ·
    • Hide content

We are going there. OH works with someone who does contracts there and can get us discount. also going for the food and shopping experience Smiley smile

• *Teabag*
    Beginner June 2013
    *Teabag* ·
    • Hide content

We got my engagement ring from there so will be heading back soon to get our wedding rings. There is so much choice so definitely worth a visit!

• *BigBird*
    Beginner April 2013
    *BigBird* ·
    • Hide content

I have got mine from there, we only had to pay scrap value as the bloke is a family friend.

There was a girl in their getting her £9k engagment ring re-sized. Her OH had bought it from our friends shop for £3k and he even made a profit on it - god knows how. So, that proves there must be some fab deals around there.

• H
    Beginner February 2013
    HaylesBrockhouse2be ·
    • Hide content

I used Warstone Jewellers in Jewellery quarter - amazing choie and will do what you want, they are the man one in that area for just wedding rings

• L
    Beginner September 2013
    larsty ·
    • Hide content

Brill, thank you all. Off their tomorrow so any last minute help or suggestions much appreciated if not I'll let you know how I get on!

Thanks!

• L
    Beginner September 2013
    larsty ·
    • Hide content

Big bird...which shop was it you went in?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics