Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

foxxy88
Beginner June 2015

bling /custom converse

foxxy88, 7 of October of 2014 at 14:40 Posted on Planning 0 11

Hi Ladies,

I dont suppose anyone can recommend or warn me about any online companies doing blinged up customer converse? there are a lot of sellers out there but i just want to make sure the crystals don't come off as I'm walking around on the big day..

Also, would leather or fabric converse be best do you think?

I'm looking at these ones right now: http://www.betsybling.co.uk/All_White_Crystal_Converse/p2170120_11305845.aspx

Thanks Smiley smile

11 replies

Latest activity by inovermyhead, 7 of November of 2014 at 19:34
  • CBeckford
    Rockstar July 2015
    CBeckford ·
    • Hide content

I've been thinking about getting a pair too! I've seen a gorgeous pair from a London based seller on Etsy called Cinders Wish. They have a FB page and seem to have good reviews in general.

x

• M
    Beginner April 2015
    Mrs-S-to-be ·
    • Hide content

My cousin has some from Cinders Wish and absolutely loves them. Good quality - shes been paragliding in hers!

• K
    Beginner June 2016
    KellyBrowning93 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

I'm thinking of having some blinged up vans to wear on my wedding day and I've been looking at sapphire sparkles, she also does converse so it may be worth having a look? She has 128 5 star reviews on facebook.

Good luck!!

• MrsCWB
    Beginner October 2014
    MrsCWB ·
    • Hide content

I made a pair myself for H2B! My MoH found me a guide on pinterest and I followed that. It was fun and now he has personalised shoes to wear. Have a google if you fancy some DIY!

x

• Ladykake
    Beginner November 2014
    Ladykake ·
    • Hide content

I have a pair! They were from www.custom-converse.co.uk

They are lovely and had a really quick turnaround!

X

• Dizzycaz
    Beginner October 2014
    Dizzycaz ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from betsybling and they are fab, have walked round the house in them so far and they've been fine x

• NorthSouthGirl
    Beginner November 2014
    NorthSouthGirl ·
    • Hide content

If it helps anyone i was about to list a pair of these (below) on eBay. I think they're a size 5.5 but they're quite big, more of a 6 and curreblty have rd satin laces but i can change that

• I
    Beginner June 2016
    inovermyhead ·
    • Hide content

Hi foxxy88

I ordered my converse from converse uk website - which cost with delivery, I think £64. I have then taken them to my local bridal shop where one of the ladies in there does the custom work.... Am dead excited to see how they're gonna look. When I get them back I'll post a flash so you can see. ?

• foxxy88
    Beginner June 2015
    foxxy88 ·
    • Hide content

Ohh thanks ladies! Loads of ideas. Looking forward to the flash inovermyhead Smiley smile

• I
    Beginner June 2016
    inovermyhead ·
    • Hide content

Hi foxxy88 oh and everyone else ?

So I've my shoes back from the lady - and I'm over the f*cking moon with them - I think they look amazeballs!!!!

What do you think??

• foxxy88
    Beginner June 2015
    foxxy88 ·
    • Hide content

Ooohh I love them! they look fab! i'm still stuck on what to order lol. Good job I have about 7 months yet Smiley smile

• I
    Beginner June 2016
    inovermyhead ·
    • Hide content

I've got even longer but couldn't resist getting them now!! And they took longer than I thought, so it was nice not to have to worry about deadlines :-)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics