Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

pandorasbox
Beginner August 2012

Blinging Bloomers

pandorasbox, 25 August, 2011 at 15:59 Posted on Planning 0 6

My briefs just arrived and they look great! I had them in white done with Mrs *OH's surname* and they do look brilliant. The only thing I would say is if anyone is thinking of getting a pair the sizing does seem quite small, I ordered a 16 but in comparison to some of my other briefs they look more like a 14. Luckily I ordered them now and hopefully will have slimmed my big booty down by next year!

Only thing is - do I wear them all day so they are there to surprise OH on the wedding night when he helps me get my dress off? Or surprise him with them later on or the morning after? Hmm...

6 replies

Latest activity by Little Pixie , 26 August, 2011 at 12:27
  • MrsGray2B2012NYE
    Beginner January 2001
    MrsGray2B2012NYE ·
    • Hide content

Oooh flash Smiley smile I've been looking at these and love them Smiley smile

• Barefoot
    Beginner August 2012
    Barefoot ·
    • Hide content

I've got these too! I agree about the sizing - I'm an 8-10 so ordered a 10, and they are quite small, I'd say more like an 8. I'm wearing mine on the day so he'll see them on the wedding night. He doesn't know yet that I'm changing my name ?

• Twists
    Beginner September 2011
    Twists ·
    • Hide content

Can I ask where you got them? I'd like to get some for either the next day or to take on honeymoon!

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Not sure if the link below will work, if it doesn't show up (not sure of hitched rules) just put blingin bloomers into google it is the first link.

http://www.blinginbloomers.co.uk

I can't flash as they went straight to my mum's to be hidden from OH! Sorry Smiley smile They look just like the examples on the website though, good quality, no dimantes hanging off or in the wrong or anything so I am happy.

• Katie V
    Katie V ·
    • Hide content

Personally I'd wear them for the first night. But I'm a bit superstitious, so I'd nto wear them in the ceremony until it was all legal and sorted! Then I'd put them on afterwards. Silly I know but isn't it meant to be that you don't start using your married name until officially married?

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

I'd put them on clean for the night.

I made some DIY knickers in the same style for my sister's wedding and by the night, a lot of the diamantes had rubbed off as her dress was quite tight and must have rubbed against it. Granted, I'm no craft expert and I'm sure the proper ones would be better, but I did use good quality iron on crystals, so just something to bear in mind.

• Little Pixie
    Beginner September 2011
    Little Pixie ·
    • Hide content

I have made my own. Iron on was about £3.50 off an ebay shop and just some nice knickers. Well cheaper that the £17.95 they are charging!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics