Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner September 2015

Blue suits

Summer82, 23 of March of 2015 at 12:53 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hello all!

I feel like I have searched the entire web ten times over but have not made any progress :-) ... I am looking for royal blue/bright blue suits for our September wedding. We would like to hire these but I am struggling to find suitable suit hire companies in London. Moss Bros don't have anything we particularly like and most others are a bit slow to get the new season blue colours.

is anybody else in the same position? Do they know of any reasonably priced suit hire companies in London that have anything a bit more up to date?

i quite like the Peter Posh Lydbury range but they don't have any London stockists.

hope you can help :-)

9 replies

Latest activity by RachD90, 24 of March of 2015 at 09:42
  • E
    Beginner April 2015
    elemden ·
    • Hide content

Peter Posh are great. Very accommodating. When we went in there for my OH to try his suit (Royal blue- Westbury) there was another groom who had come up from London especially. We have an usher flying in from the US the day before the wedding and they are going to get a range of sizes in for that day so that he can be fitted. Their warehouse is close to the shops too so they can generally sort out problems the same day.

• T
    Beginner May 2015
    trewsie ·
    • Hide content

Have you looked in Moss Bros recently? In the last month or so they have introduced a new blue Ted Baker suit - I think it is called Lounge Lizard. It looks really good, it comes with either a blue or cream waistcoat and has a funky peacock lining.

• S
    Beginner September 2015
    Summer82 ·
    • Hide content

I did see the Moss Bros one - the peacock design is what put me off as it doesn't fit in with colour scheme.

i had been considering visiting Peter Posh but as we fly out the next day, we are unable to get them back to Brimingham. Most of our London friends would struggle to help here too.

• TheFutureMrsKay
    Beginner October 2015
    TheFutureMrsKay ·
    • Hide content

My OH is hiring his royal blue 3 piece suit from Suit Direct in Hatfield. But they are hired from a company called Youngs, and they also hire for Debenhams too. So it could be possible to get them through Debenhams (and Debenhams are everywhere)!

• Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

Have you looked at buying them? If you go to next or even topman a lot of the time they can be good value.

• I-go-by-many-names
    Super April 2015
    I-go-by-many-names ·
    • Hide content

We bought ours from Next. 3 piece for £108

• T
    Beginner May 2015
    trewsie ·
    • Hide content

That's a shame! The peacock made me like them more as purple is one of our colours.

The only other place I found with blue suits is Jack Bunneys. Not sure what part of London you are but that is near Barking.

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

Try Jack Bunneys.

Loads of our grooms use these guys and they're seriously amazing!

https://www.jackbunneys.co.uk/

• ☆♡☆VegasBride☆♡☆
    Beginner August 2014
    ☆♡☆VegasBride☆♡☆ ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried next? OH got his from there x

• R
    Dedicated June 2016
    RachD90 ·
    • Hide content

If you decide to buy M&S had gorgeous Blue suit's, I made my Fiance try one on and looked great, fit and quality.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics