Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner August 2021

Blushing Bride Box

HappyYellowHair93052, 6 of March of 2020 at 14:37 Posted on Planning 0

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone's subscribed to a Blushing Bride Box, and - if so - if it's worth it? I'm really tempted to sign up, you seem to get some good stuff in it - but I've read a small few reviews (literally three) saying that they've paid but not received their box. Can anyone help? Smiley smile

Thanks,

Lisa.

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I haven't subscribed, but a quick check of their Facebook page shows they've disabled their reviews, which always makes me a bit wary. You can pick & choose whether to accept guest posts on a page, and you can block someone from commenting, but you're unable to delete unfavourable reviews - the only way to 'get rid' of them is to banish the review facility entirely.

It doesn't necessarily mean that they're no good - I manage a local community page and had to disable reviews because a local lady with mental health issues left a rambling message filled with hate against all kinds of people. We could have contacted Facebook to get it deleted as it breached their guidelines, but were concerned that this might result in her account being deleted, which would impact on her mental health. So it MIGHT be that this company has had a similar experience - but I'd be surprised if any profit-making company chose to lose positive reviews for the sake of an individual's mental wellbeing.

Personally, I'm not convinced of the value of the box anyway having read some of the reviews - I'm not sure you'd get much that you could actually use, especially if you have a dominant theme. But I'm on a tight budget & watching the pennies carefully - if you've got the spare cash, you could try it for a couple of months - but pay by credit card as you've got more comeback if something goes wrong.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics