Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs Mack
Beginner May 2012

BM hairstyles - HELP - please flash me!!!!!

Mrs Mack, 5 October, 2011 at 16:13 Posted on Planning 0 6

Really struggling to decide, I though I quite fancied having em typically curled and pinned to the side, but think i have gone off that. Am now thinking on quite a high bun or a low bun, but dont want them to look too OTT, please help me, Im bored making decisions now, and they all say they will wear whatever I like!

Feel free to flash me some inspiration ladies xx

6 replies

Latest activity by charliebird7, 5 October, 2011 at 19:12
  • HayleyMay
    Beginner September 2012
    HayleyMay ·
    • Hide content

Ballet buns look nice on bridesmaids, or a low bun at the nape of the neck. How about half up/half down, with a raised crown? A bit 50s! I like it when all the BM's hair doesn't match. Looks more natural and not everyone suits the same style.

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

Afraid I don't have any pictures, but my sister was bridesmaid recently and I done her hair. I curled it all and clipped it up to the side.

There were 3 bridesmaids. 1 of them had it all down, and the other had it in a loose bun so all 3 had different styles. It actually looked really cute.

I think all bridesmaids having the same hair, dress, shoes etc can look a bit too neat (for lack of a better word).

• Mrs Mack
    Beginner May 2012
    Mrs Mack ·
    • Hide content

Hmmm, thats a thought about having them all different, Im not sure though. It really is the worst being a bride hahaha I was planning to ask my SIL2B and BM last week to have a look online and see if she liked anything until her brother had a bit or a breakdown, so can't ask her now.......Im completely stuck!

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

thias is what mine have picked, with a flower also!

• A
    Beginner August 2013
    annie2000 ·
    • Hide content

I have told my 4 adult bridesmaids that they can wear their heir however they like - trying to decide on their dresses has been stressful enough without having the same conflicting opinions on hairstyles - the only stipulation I have made is they are not allowed to dye their hair any crazy colours - which two of them might be inclined to do - near the wedding!

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content

One of my brides
    maids

• charliebird7
    Beginner March 2012
    charliebird7 ·
    • Hide content

I think we're going to go with something like this:

You voted for . Add a comment 👇