Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner March 2012

BMF in the rain?

Natasha., 17 August, 2009 at 06:55 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 2

I've been really lucky so far and have had great weather for BMF but it looks like it's going to rain tonight.

What do you war when it's raining? I wear jogging bottoms and a t-shirt but didn't know if there was something better or do I just have to face the fact that I'm going to get soaked?

2 replies

Latest activity by Natasha., 17 August, 2009 at 16:24
  • Mrs Cee
    Beginner
    Mrs Cee ·
    • Hide content

I love BMF in the rain, its much more fun than normal because you do get covered in mud! I just wear my normal BMF outfit which is tracksuit bottoms and a dri weave running t-shirt. You will get soaked but its great!!?

• Sparkley
    Beginner September 2007
    Sparkley ·
    • Hide content

I did BMF in the rain last week and it was great fun, although very, very slippery!

I wore my normal gear - tracksuit bottoms & a tee shirt. Luckily I had a towel in the car as I was soaked! I still got very hot & sweaty]laugh]

I am wondering what they are going to do when the clocks go back, there's no lighting where we train!

• N
    Beginner March 2012
    Natasha. ·
    • Hide content

I'm dreading it being slippery as we train on a bit of a slope and I'm very clumsy!

Apparently in the dark they use torches and glow sticks to mark the ground out. The park I go to is well lit on the main pathways but not on the grassy areas that we train on, it should be interesting!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics