Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Dominique
Beginner March 2023 East Central London

Bolero during the ceremony?

Dominique, 12 of January of 2023 at 11:01 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 2

I bought myself a beautiful champagne cap-sleeved marabou feather bolero as an accessory to my wedding dress. I didn't get the dress I wanted because nothing fit, so I decided to go all-out with my accessories to make sure I still had the look I wanted. I'm getting married in March, so the bolero is perfect for a little extra warmth.

For those ladies who have gone for a bolero, have you worn it during your ceremony? I was planning to take it off for the ceremony and dinner/dancing, but keep it on for photos and cocktails. My mum doesn't understand why I wouldn't also wear it during the ceremony, so now I'm confused about what to do.

2 replies

Latest activity by AmesLou, 14 of January of 2023 at 15:25
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Is your day so do what you want!
    On the day you may feel different oninwould just go with the flow, as long as you are comfortable then that's all that matters. It may be nice to have some pics with itnon and off for variety, but you do you x
  • A
    Dedicated October 2023 Surrey
    AmesLou ·
    • Hide content

Do what you feel is best! As you did not plan to wear it for the ceremony, I would leave it off. I would also suggest that when you get the couples photos done, you maybe get a few with the bolero off, if you want a few that show your dress a bit more?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics