Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle772012
Beginner July 2012

Bonny Unforgettable style 1811

Michelle772012, 7 September, 2011 at 19:36 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi Ladies

is anyone wearing bonny unforgettable style 1811 its the dress i have ordered and am now wondering if i should buy the hoop i know i can still get this so its not urgent but when i tried one on under the dress it felt odd as in when i walked i felt like the dress went first is this normal with a hoop or do you think its because of the style dress, i liked it without but want maximum effect on the day here is a pic, it looks crap on the model but i love looking at it x

i think she has a hoop on x

5 replies

Latest activity by Michelle772012, 7 September, 2011 at 22:45
  • RebeccaLou87
    Beginner October 2011
    RebeccaLou87 ·
    • Hide content

Im not having this dress but I did try it on, and I think you will probably need the hoop to help you with walking in it! ? x

• Michelle772012
    Beginner July 2012
    Michelle772012 ·
    • Hide content

I think you are probably right but i hate watching wedding videos where you see the bride kind of kick her dress forward as she walks i dont think it looks nice and since i have been wedding obsessed have been watching bridezillas and it happens to their dresses loads must obviously depend on the style but as you are aware the dress is big i wanted something fitted and nothing like this but the assistant chose it i put it on and fell in love with it i really did have that feeling of this is the one and cant wait for it to come in, i suppose when it does i can practice walking with and without and see which looks best x

• RebeccaLou87
    Beginner October 2011
    RebeccaLou87 ·
    • Hide content

Yeah I know what you mean, but to be honest the hoop will mean you kick it less. Plus, it will be taken up to your length so don't worry about it. I thought mine would be difficult to walk in, but its actually OK. (and I don't have a hoop).

It will be fine, don't worry ?

Its a great feeling to find a dress you love, mine is a Bonny as well but it's 1103. x

• Michelle772012
    Beginner July 2012
    Michelle772012 ·
    • Hide content

Yours is very pretty i love the straps on it what type/length veil are you having if any the fabric looks lovely would suit a nice long veil i think x

• RebeccaLou87
    Beginner October 2011
    RebeccaLou87 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Aw thanks. I am having a long cathedral veil with Swarovski crystals. It's really lovely. Are you having a veil? x

• Michelle772012
    Beginner July 2012
    Michelle772012 ·
    • Hide content

I'm having a mid length veil with pearls on it i love the cathedral veils and wanted one but getting married in reg office so aisle not very long it would be wasted on me u will look stunning x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics