Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Boobs.

29 January, 2013 at 14:46 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 75

God I am personal on here of late aren't I?!

Anyway Boobs. Bazongers. Jubblies. Knockers. Tits. Do you like yours? Would they pass the pencil test? Alas, three children and a yo-yo attitude to dieting has ruined mine. They are rubbish. If I won the lotto I would have them enlarged / uplifted like that *snap*. My bestie is off to docs today about hers because in her words they are "like let down water balloons". She is a HH but reckons someone has let the water out of them.

BOOBS!

75 replies

Latest activity by Mellow_Yellow, 30 January, 2013 at 11:49
  • Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

Nope, dont like them at all. They are too big and floppy. I would get them reduced and uplifted with a lotto win. They get in the way of nice clothes. I appreciate they are not as big as other girls on here but they still annoy me. They are a DD, I would like a nice firm pert C.

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

I fell out with my boobs last week, went for a fitting and to treat myself to matching underwear (thought i was being all fancy in the style of footlong!) and have been back once to be refitted and the the bras still aren't right! [:'(] will have to make another trip.

Is it good if the pencil falls out or stays in??!

I could never be bothered to change them with surgery- I would go for that bingo wing thing tho even tho it looks mega painful.

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

Mine are large and have paid the bills in the past!!! I like them, the size suits me and my shape I guess. I wouldn't pass the pencil test, a whole branch of WH Smiths could go under there and never be seen again!

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

? I usually stick mine between my legs.....not like that tho haha

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

I would fail for sure.

• fairyfay
    Beginner September 2012
    fairyfay ·
    • Hide content

Im Proud and Pert, and can pass the pencil test (38 this year,no children!!!!!!). I am extremley happy with my little puppies they are perfect hand size. ?

• MrsMeldrew
    Beginner October 2012
    MrsMeldrew ·
    • Hide content

I had no boobies till I was 19 and all I ever wanted was a lovely big squishy bouncy pair. Now I have a pair of D cups and would love smaller ones and as for the pencil test, I could get a bloody pencil case under them! Guess we are never happy eh?

• mai27
    Beginner June 2016
    mai27 ·
    • Hide content

I like the size (c) but hate how floppy they are, I would definitely fail the pencil test!

• Loopz
    Beginner March 2013
    Loopz ·
    • Hide content

Mine would pass, but only in the respect that they are so small the pencil would just fall straight through!!

I would so have a boon job if I could....I always have boob envy. Alas OH has banned me from ever having anything done to them though.

I dread to think what will happen to them when I have children! ?

• Barefoot
    Beginner August 2012
    Barefoot ·
    • Hide content

Too small at an A, would prefer a B/C but not that fussed. I have an active lifestyle, like climbing and running, and wouldn't want big bazookas to get in the way. Of a boob job were permanent, then maybe. However, it's said they only last 10 yrs so I don't see the point. Would rather lipo my bum and thighs to get in proportion!

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content

I'd definitely fail the pencil test!

I don't mind mine, they are a bit saggy but I like the size (FF cup). And they currently serve the purpose of keeping my son alive! ?

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

Any one else have Tim Minchin "*** I love boobs though" stuck in their head now?!

ine are big, too big, i would also like to have them reduced. They just get int he way and are heavy and therefore sag!

I went for some drinks with a friend and his friends at the weekend and s woman I had only just met said "Your t*ts are really big"!

erm, thanks, i had noticed!

• Becklarrr
    Beginner
    Becklarrr ·
    • Hide content

Mine are ok I suppose. 34B, would probably be happier if they were a little bigger but as OH says anything more than a handful is too much!

• mai27
    Beginner June 2016
    mai27 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No, but I do now!

• ImagineIt
    Beginner December 2012
    ImagineIt ·
    • Hide content

My first bra was an A cup & still is. (although obviously its a new bra!!)

I'm gutted that OH's 13 year old daughter is now bigger than me!

I always like the idea of big norks, but when I'm out running I'm glad they are perky and barely move. I get a treat once a month when the old hormones kick in and I'm 'aware' of them for a few days. I'm like...ooohh..boobs! ?

• Loopz
    Beginner March 2013
    Loopz ·
    • Hide content

*is shocked that so many ladies have such big norks*

I only know a couple of people irl with massive norks. You lot with your ample norks, me with my lack of boobies....didn't realise we were in the minority!

• Mrs*M
    Beginner August 2013
    Mrs*M ·
    • Hide content

I dont mind mine, they are 32dd but look smaller. I used to be able to pass the pencil test, too scared to try now incase I fail!

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

Haha not like that! I worked for a bra company, in marketing but ended up doing anything that needed done in regards to fit modelling and wear testing, I reckon it was one of the reasons I got the job, they needed a set that size on the team!

• Mrs*M
    Beginner August 2013
    Mrs*M ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I used to work in a bra shop years ago, loved it. Got loads of free undies. I loved trying on all the bras

• Honky
    Beginner October 2013
    Honky ·
    • Hide content

I used to think mine were biggish, but after lurking on your boobie threads I'm really really not. (I love your boobie threads ?)

I'm a DD and pass the pencil test, I don't know how long this will last after sprogs and ageing, I've seen my Mum's after 4 kids and I not too worried

• FaeBelle13
    Beginner April 2013
    FaeBelle13 ·
    • Hide content

I pass the pencil test, but I don't like mine. They are DD, but they start really low down my chest, not saggy, just low so I have a really long chest. This means that even though they are fairly big, I don't get a very good cleavage.

And generally they just make me look fat so I don't appreciate them.

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

Meh, they're not brilliant but they're ok. I reckon I'd fail the pencil test, though I've never tried it.

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

Since it's a slow afternoon and I failed the pencil test, I decided to try a different stationery item: I failed that one too sadly.

I hope no one in my team needs the hole punch any time soon.....

• FaeBelle13
    Beginner April 2013
    FaeBelle13 ·
    • Hide content

? The infamous Knicker tube

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content

I am a B and they are far too pointy to put anything underneath.

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Pointy Paula!

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content

I am happy with the size, and shape of mine, I'm a 34C, but I have noticed they are definitley dipping south but I'm nearly 33 so something's got to give. I am going to the loo now to see if I pass the pencil test. Have a feeling that I won't! I have a friend that likes to hang out of my nipple, we named him fluff, fluff is actually a singular hair that no matter how many times I pluck out he always comes back!

Who else has hairy nips?

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I so need to change my username.... ?

• natalieexx
    Beginner October 2012
    natalieexx ·
    • Hide content

I love my boobs. I'd pass the pencil test. The only thing I'd like is for them to be a bit fuller, but they are quite full, I'm just fussy ha ha. Love having big boobs!

• Enjayee
    Beginner April 2013
    Enjayee ·
    • Hide content

I am a 34E according to my Rigby & Peller bras and 34DD according to my La Senza bras. I pass the pencil test as I just tried it ... unfortunately I was completely oblivious to the fact that I am working (at home) right next to the window where a lot of neighbours can see into my kitchen. How do you style that one out?

• Hoddy
    Beginner July 2014
    Hoddy ·
    • Hide content

What's the pencil test?!?? I'm a 32B and more than happy Smiley smile

• Little Pixie
    Beginner September 2011
    Little Pixie ·
    • Hide content

Yes I like mine. I used to want bigger ones (I am a 34B/C) but as I get older I appreciate them more. Yes, I still pass the pencil test. They are pretty perky and I can wear certain tops without a bra.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics