Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner June 2023 Hertfordshire

Boobs in low back plunge dress advice

Rachel, 21 of December of 2022 at 07:54 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 4

Hey everyone. I'm thinking I might want to give myself a bit more of a cleavage, this is my dress (unaltered at this stage so straps to be tightened to fit better at the top). I am not wearing a bra with it as they feel secure and the back of the dress is low (I'm fine with that) But I'm just thinking if there's a way I can push my boobs together a bit more. I've had a look at some of the stick on bras that pull together in the middle but I think it would show through the low cut at the front. Has anyone got any recommended things I could look into?Many thanksXxx

4 replies

Latest activity by Samantha, 21 of December of 2022 at 19:51
  • R
    Beginner June 2023 Hertfordshire
    Rachel ·
    • Hide content
    Boobs in low back plunge dress advice 1
    This is the pic not sure it attached first time xx
  • H
    Beginner December 2022
    HappyIvoryConfetti445 ·
    • Hide content
    Hiya, I would highly recommend Boosted Boob Tape.. I can’t wear a bra with my dress and this stuff works really well!
  • Ellen91
    Dedicated October 2023 West London
    Ellen91 ·
    • Hide content
    Another alternative would be to get bra cups sewn into the dress and then put in a pair of cleavage boosters into the cups? May give it a little “boost”!
  • Samantha
    Beginner June 2023 Leicestershire
    Samantha ·
    • Hide content

I have a very similarly cut dress on the cleavage and I’ve been looking at getting buub tape (for the same reason, as opposed to more support being required). You can order it online or it’s sold in selfridges.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics