Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ali_G
Beginner October 2012

Boohoo.com Standard Delivery

Ali_G, 10 of June of 2014 at 11:31 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 10

What are the chances of me getting my order on Friday?... it says 3-5 working days. Friday would be 3 working days. It's cutting it a bit fine isn't it?

Does anyone know how they deliver? Do they use a courier? Will it fit through the letterbox?

I'm asking because I go on holiday on Friday for a week, so if it doesn't arrive by Friday, will I need to ask my in-laws to pop in every day to see whether it's been delivered (in case they just leave it on the doorstep or something)?

TIA.

10 replies

Latest activity by H3LEN, 12 of June of 2014 at 19:13
  • daisymoo86
    Beginner July 2016
    daisymoo86 ·
    • Hide content

Its delivered by courier so someone needs to be in or they leave it behind a bin or something. They are pretty quick at getting things out. But in my experience I have never had anyhting in the 3 days. Usally 4 or 5.

What have you ordered?? Smiley smile

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

My NEXT day delivery arrived 2 weeks late once. Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

Ordered a couple of dresses and a t-shirt.

So if it's being delivered by courier, presumably I'll be able to track it.

Rod, that's rubbish! I ordered next day delivery a couple of months ago and didn't have any trouble, so fingers crossed this one will arrive safely. Although, if they don't deliver it for 2 weeks, it wont be such a bad thing ?

• H
    Beginner August 2014
    H3LEN ·
    • Hide content

The last few times we have ordered it's been here in two days. All went back though.

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I've ordered from there a few times and it's always been 4-5 days. I never order if I need it in a hurry!!

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

Mrs C, I don't need the stuff urgently. It was free delivery, and I have had a basket full of stuff for about 2 weeks, so I decided to take advantage of the free delivery. It's just a bit of sods law that it comes around when I either need it to get here before Friday or after 10 days haha.

I did get an email this morning saying it had been despatched, so I might be lucky.

• daisymoo86
    Beginner July 2016
    daisymoo86 ·
    • Hide content

If you've had the dispatch e-mail in my experience you usually get the package 1-2 days after that e-mail. So it might just work out bang on time for you!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

Fingers crossed!

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

It's with the courier!

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014