Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

jonesmel_25
Beginner September 2012

Boudoir photo shoots

jonesmel_25, 12 April, 2012 at 19:53 Posted on Planning 0 11

Evening ladies,

Hope the wedding planning is going well. I was thinking of maybe having a boudoir photo shoot done as a surprise for hubby to be.

Anybody had one? If so how much did you pay?? Any recommendations?? What did you get in the package??

I live London/Surrey area so if any of you can recommend any near me that would be great!!!!

Thanks

xx

11 replies

Latest activity by katiejm1989, 13 April, 2012 at 19:33
  • Sarah-March-2013
    Beginner March 2013
    Sarah-March-2013 ·
    • Hide content

I'm hoping to go with a lady that I seen on Hitched (shes a HIB on here) I think her name is Nicola Grimshaw... something I cant remember. Can check my emails. I think it was £595 or something though, so quite expensive. You have to take your own clothes too. But she photoshops of celulite etc and the make up artist is meant to be amazing too.

HTH x

• xMissyLoux
    Beginner September 2012
    xMissyLoux ·
    • Hide content

My wedding tog is doing mine for me.

It's £125 for make-up etc and then all the photos on a CD

I'd love to have Nicola to do mine, her shoots look AMAZING! Unfortunately just not got the extra budget with the wedding and she's a bit too far away ☹️

• N
    Beginner June 2012
    noobride ·
    • Hide content

I had one done by nicola, she is amazing!!! CHeck out myboudoir, she has a website adn also is on facebook. I love my book and i look like a hollywood me in them, She is also one of the lovliest ladys made me feel so at ease!! Michelle sisson did my ake up and it was amazing!!! She is doing my wedding make up too and cant wait, Nicola is def worth the trip north, make a weekend of it and stop over in manchester Smiley smile

• jonesmel_25
    Beginner September 2012
    jonesmel_25 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies, I shall have a look Smiley smile

• N
    Beginner April 2012
    Natjay ·
    • Hide content

I had one done by someone I found on living social so I only paid £19 for the actual shoot but if you wanted prints its extra. You do get a free 8x10" pic and airbrushing.

I have just uploaded these to bonus print and having them put into an album. I hope it comes before next saturday.

• anothermrsjones
    Beginner July 2012
    anothermrsjones ·
    • Hide content

I got a cheapy thing through govoucher. It's 30 quid with one free photo but you can choose more if you like em. I think they're based in herne hill but I'm not doing it til June so I haven't got all the details yet.

• 50's pin up bride
    Beginner July 2012
    50's pin up bride ·
    • Hide content

I've just (yesterday) had mine done by phunky fotos in Nottingham. I found a groupon offer which was £39 for make-up, shoot and 5 digital images on disc. There is the option to buy framed prints or canvases as well, and I could choose to buy all of the digital images on disc (there will be about 40 once the tog has edited them down) and I think that was about £300. I can also choose to buy extra digital images at £35 each, so if I can only narrow it down to say 7 images, I could just buy the extra 2 for £70 (I'm skint though so I'm going to have to be brutal and just get my 5 free!)

It was a great experience, so much fun, and a real bargain - I must have been with the tog for 90 mins. I'm going back in a fortnight to choose the images. The only thing is, as much as I know H2B will love them, I don't think either me or him would consider it as 'real' present (although it's the most expensive part of his, it's still the fun part!) so I'm getting him cufflinks and a particular engraved keyring as well.

• B
    Beginner August 2012
    BatsGirl ·
    • Hide content

I got this done here : http://www.beautifullyboudoir.co.uk/

Was a Groupon deal so got one pic, at the time I was skint so couldn't get more but I am very happy with it. They do your hair and make up first and are great at telling you houw to pose. Gave it to OH for last Xmas and he loves it too :-)

• 50's pin up bride
    Beginner July 2012
    50's pin up bride ·
    • Hide content

Sorry to go slightly off topic, but just wondered how hitchers presented their images to their H2Bs?

I'm going to end up with 5 digital images, and had intended on getting a very slim photobook, with a photo on each page (or double page) and a message, so 10-12 pages altogether, but I can't find anything that does it that small.

Prints would work out fairly cheap, so maybe I could get him some prints and frames from somewhere cheap like the Range, or a small photo album and add extra messages.

I've also found a personalised diary so could drop some pics into it, but again you need about 40 pics!!

Just wondered if any hitchers had been particularly imaginative ?

• K
    Beginner July 2012
    katiejm1989 ·
    • Hide content

I know a photographer called David Glover ( on facebook as davidglovebox) hes photographing my wedding and also does sexy, glamour boudiur...charges £50 an hour and also does packages

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics