Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

jen52637
Beginner

Boudoir shoot

jen52637, 27 July, 2010 at 19:09 Posted on Planning 0 15

I have my boudoir shoot this Saturday.

I'm pretty anxious about it so please share your boudoir stories and tips! ?

15 replies

Latest activity by jen52637, 2 August, 2010 at 19:43
  • Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

I seriously can't wait for your wedding btw! I think because I've met you in real life and you've been on here whilst I was planning I'm really looking forward to all your hard work coming together. You need to pinky promise to do a report!

Anyway where are you going for your shoot?

Ok tips: take painkillers because it's hard work posing and I'm not joking. I was in agnoy afterwards.

Just do what you are comfortable with. I was really nervous but I eventually enjoyed it. If you want to strip naked then fine but don't feel you have to. Some of my favourite photos are the ones where I'm fulled clothed! lol

Have a think about what sort of photographs you would like and suggest them to the photographer.

Have fun!

If you haven't seen some of my pictures and want to let me know. x

• inalein
    Beginner August 2010
    inalein ·
    • Hide content

Ohhhh exiting. I'm having mine next Saturday!!! Where are you having yours done? I'm going to Beautifully Boudoir

• S
    Beginner
    saz.hepburn ·
    • Hide content

Hi Smiley smile

wow that's really exciting!

have you got lots of outfits to take or do they provide them?

i would quite like to get one done but not too sure as some of them are a bit too full on for my liking. how did you find a good place to go?

xox

• jen52637
    Beginner
    jen52637 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ooooh, I'm going to Beautifully Boudoir too! Are you going to the Glasgow or Edinburgh one?

Aww thanks Lyns, I was hoping you'd reply as I remember your pics! Thanks for the tip I will definitely be taking painkillers with me! I've bought some Elle McPherson underwear from Frasers so hopefully will feel fab!

Oh, and I will definitely be doing a wedding report! I took some time out from Hitched for a while but now with just over 5 weeks to go I am back with a vengeance! ?

• F
    Beginner October 2013
    Future Mrs Gough ·
    • Hide content

Whats a boudoir shoot?

Gemma x

• sidsidney
    Beginner
    sidsidney ·
    • Hide content

I had mine last month and went to pick up my pictures this week. I think that I should be able to put some on here (assuming anyone wants to see!) but OH is always around and so I havent been able to view the CD of photos I got!

Like PG, I was aching as if I had done a 4 hr aerobics session afterwards, so be prepared for pain from posing! lol.

I was really nervous beforehand but when I got there I just went for it! Try and relax when you get there - Im sure the photographer will help you do that anyway (mine did!). I have never done anything like it before, but I would recommend it to anyone. I felt fantastic afterwards, and definitely feel so much more confident. I cant wait to show OH.... ?

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

A tasteful sexy photograph session really! Please don't imagine slutty naked photographs though as not all photographers are like that and my results were something like this

• S
    Beginner September 2011
    Sawah ·
    • Hide content

Im from the west mids and would really like to do one of these as a gift for my OH any one know of any studios around staffordshire who do them?

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'll never think a models job is easy again! I definitely want to see....not that I want to see you naked....but eh I'm just nosey at eh how good everyone can look naked! lol

• sidsidney
    Beginner
    sidsidney ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I live in Bham and went out to Kidderminster for mine, but that might be a bit too far for you? If not and you want details pop me a message and I can tell you who I went to.

Sid x

• inalein
    Beginner August 2010
    inalein ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Im going to the one in Glasgow. Let us know how you get on xxx

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Jen and inalein I've been chatting to Seona from BB quite a bit and she seems lovely so if it's her you see please say hi from me. They want to stock my designs but I'm too busy at the moment to go ahead but hopefully I will get time in the future. x

• sidsidney
    Beginner
    sidsidney ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Dont worry I know what you mean! I have told 2 of my friends that Ive done it, and they saw the pics today. It was quite funny that one kept saying that she could not believe that it was me and that I looked that good - then realised that it sounded like the worst compliment ever, but I knew what she meant!

As soon as OH is out I will see if I can post a couple...! Obly trouble is he works from home and never seems to go out... will have to send him to the shops or something!

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hope you don't mind - i've jumped on the bankdwagon and emailled you too.?

• inalein
    Beginner August 2010
    inalein ·
    • Hide content

Hey Jen, how did you get on?

• jen52637
    Beginner
    jen52637 ·
    • Hide content

It was fantastic! ?

I had such a fun time doing it and even the unedited pics look amazing!

You will have a great time, just relax and enjoy it! The ladies there are lovely!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics