Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

AuntieBJ
Beginner September 2014

Boudoir shoot - got my pics! *FLASH* (Literally!!!)

AuntieBJ, 3 of June of 2014 at 10:36

Posted on Planning 48

Ok, so I'm leaving one out as that one is solely for my OH, but here's the other three!! Just got to get them printed now and get the one framed ? So, not bad for an old, short, fat bird eh!!!

Ok, so I'm leaving one out as that one is solely for my OH, but here's the other three!! Just got to get them printed now and get the one framed ?

So, not bad for an old, short, fat bird eh!!!

48 replies

• MrsKHbutterfly
    Rockstar September 2014
    MrsKHbutterfly ·
    • Hide content

You look stunning!!!!! :-D x

• H
    Beginner November 2014
    Hisgirl ·
    • Hide content

You look amazin, and well done on your bravery on posting them here. I would never have the courage to post these type of pics of me. tbh I don't think I would have the courage or confidence to do it in the first place.

Your H2B is going to love them xxx

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

Thank you again ladies!! I hope he appreciates them as much as you do, or preferably, more lol

• LoveHimMegaMuch
    Beginner August 2014
    LoveHimMegaMuch ·
    • Hide content

Wowsers!! You look amazing! How did you feel doing the shoot? And seeing the pics for the first time? I done a boudior shoot a couple of weeks ago and went along yesterday to view the pics and select some. I felt like crying to be honest coz I'd lost 11 lbs and felt quite good but seeing the pics and I thought I looked quite lumpy and bumpy! Good job they're getting airbrushed though!! Yours are fab.....the first one just screams "Take Me To Bed!!!" Well done xxxxxx

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

☹️You should never have seen the photos like that, they should have been finished and airbrushed. Then again it should be all in the posing, lighting so it should have looked stunning on the back of the camera.

• LoveHimMegaMuch
    Beginner August 2014
    LoveHimMegaMuch ·
    • Hide content

BNPhotography......I think it was a 'save money, time & effort' scheme on their part. They took about 35 shots and I was to select the ones I liked best. I guess they didn't want to go to the hassle if I was to disregard them? I narrowed it down to 12. But I was seriously upset inside Smiley sad I've got scars on my legs from an unfortunate waxing incident which left me with loads of ingrown hairs, then scarred. These were very visible in the pics but I've asked for them to be airbrushed out xx

• LoveHimMegaMuch
    Beginner August 2014
    LoveHimMegaMuch ·
    • Hide content

Oh, and also my eye bags, wide waist, face shine etc etc!!! Haha x

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content

I am just a bit shocked that they showed you un-finished photos, I wont go in to how I work but no one sees un-finished photos, yes I do show the client the back of the camera through out the shoot but its all about how you pose and light, like you don't take a head on shot of a larger person sort of thing, if you know what I mean.

Don't they realise they will not only make the client love the images but they will sell more of the finished images, 99% of my Boudoir clients buy the whole lot which is about 30 to 50 images depending on how long they are with me. The last thing I would want is a client leaving my studio thinking they have lumps & bumps in there photos.

• Ohwhatatuesday
    Beginner May 2014
    Ohwhatatuesday ·
    • Hide content

Wow becki!These are fab you look AMAZING!

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

LHMM, I'm sorry you had a bad experience!! mine was great, she showed me the pictures on the camera but did a fair bit of editing before I saw the finished product and offered me more airbrushing which I didn't have. I want oh to see me, not some airbrushed fantasy but then I don't have the same issues as you so I completely understand! I would complain if I was you. The whole point is to feel confident and sexy so if they didn't do that for you, you have grounds for complaint x

• LoveHimMegaMuch
    Beginner August 2014
    LoveHimMegaMuch ·
    • Hide content

Bekijane, sorry for hijacking your post!!

i felt great on the day which I guess is the main thing....will put the viewing out of my mind and look forward to seeing the final result! When do you get married? Is this OHs wedding gift? He'll love it Smiley winking xx

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

lol, that's ok hon! Yes, it's for his wedding gift or at least part of it anyway - there's a few things going in there as it's his 50th birthday as well. I've been telling him the wedding itself is his gift as I'm paying for the majority of it (whole long story, wait for the report ?)

The wedding is in |

|

|

V

• *RMD*
    Beginner April 2015
    *RMD* ·
    • Hide content

You look amazing

• terri_cramp
    Beginner May 2015
    terri_cramp ·
    • Hide content

Wow!! They look so good, you look so good! XxX

• Arpee
    Beginner August 2016
    Arpee ·
    • Hide content

Swit swoo Bekki, you look gorgeous!!! He's going to love them!

• sal.san
    Beginner December 2011
    sal.san ·
    • Hide content

Wow, just wow!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics