Got a surprise day off work today and went to a pronuptua sale. Ended up being talked into buying a Maggie Sottero dress which whilst lovely isn't actually what I wanted and is over my budget.... Started crying exactly 1 hour after walking away from the store which is now holding my non refundable sale dress until my wedding. What can I do? I'm really confused at the moment - not even sure if we are getting married in a church or a registry office at the moment!!! I'm meant to be getting married in august next year but my partner has been married before and is divorced. I want something in a church.....
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Wedding Fashion
25 Wedding After Party Dresses Perfect for Dancing All Night...
From short and sparkly to sleek and elegant, these 25 wedding after party...
Wedding Fashion
15 Beautiful Basque Waist Wedding Dresses
Looking for a basque waist wedding dress? Or curious as to why they're trending...
Wedding Fashion
Wedding Dress Bustle 101: What is a Bustle & How to Bustle a...
Everything you need to know about wedding dress bustles, including what they...